• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

What are you drinking?

I have not but that sounds good

1603979540145.png

Gonna get a few sixers of that Hersheys...next to it is one of my favorite IPAs made by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I'm curious about the Yuengling... haven't seen it in stores yet. Let us know how you like it when you try it!

I'm curious about the Yuengling... haven't seen it in stores yet. Let us know how you like it when you try it!

I have tried the Yuengling Hershey's and it's damn near a smoothie.

i will admit that I tend to drink bitter, so I have no problem with IPAs, Porters, and dark draughts like guiness when it comes to beer. I also sip bourbon at room temp more often than I drink beer, so my palette is on that end of the spectrum.

Damn, how did I forget this one?

I have a 12 pack in my fridge right now. They are good for about 1 or 2, but they get heavier than just normal Yuengling. The aftertaste is pure Hershey's syrup.

Got the 12 Days of Christmas from the Bruery out of San Diego and it's pretty great. 12 different styles of (mostly) Belgian beers and we're enjoying all of them so far.

Also, have to say I had Triple Crossing's (in Richmond, VA) aged Barleywine and that was probably the best Barleywine I've ever had. Amazingly good, kind of breathtaking, actually.

We've also been enjoying the various Gingerbread Stouts this year because... you know... Christmas.

I have never made a Barleywine, but think this may be the year I do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.