• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We need to root for the BC Lions on Saturday

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
This weekend I am going to do my Annual CFL / NFL Weekend; that is where I meet up with a friend of mine who lives close to Vancouver, British Columbia and we go to the BC Lions on Saturday and then watch the Redskins in his Man Cave on Sunday.

Every time when I have done this since 2008 if the BC Lions win the Redskins win the next day.

BC Lions 28 / Saskatchewan Roughriders 23
Washington Redskins 29 / New Orleans Saints 24

No CFL / NFL Weekend

Hamilton Tiger Cats 35 / BC Lions 31
Houston Texas 30 / Washington Redskins 27 OT
Both the Lions and Redskins blew double digit 4th quarter leads

BC Lions 28 / Toronto Argonauts 6
Washington Redskins 28 / New York Giants 14

Montreal Alouettes Vs. BC Lions
Washington Redskin Vs. New Orleans Saints

Go Lions and Hail to the Redskins!

Well, well.....late in the 4th with the Lions up 43-10. Certainly hoping this ritual holds true to form. :D

Go Lions!!!!

Go Lions!! (Unless they're playing the Argos. I can't root against Joe T's old club.)

Out of curiosity I checked and BC won 43-10. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.