• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

We continue to remember

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

That's 'Beta Bridge' - a UVa icon. It sits out in front of what used to be the Omicron chapter of Beta Theta Pi (of which I was a proud member). Some things transcend petty college rivalries (no matter how bitter). That day is worth remembering.

All Hail Virginia Tech. :cheers:

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

An icon indeed. So many memories of my days at UVA. I may settle in Charlottesville some day.

But this is a day for the Hokies. May God bless all of those who lost loved ones on that tragic day.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

I remember that day with a profound depression and then an overwhelming pride at the response and support throughout the great state of Virginia.

As a Duke Dog, I can proudly say, Hail to the Hokies!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0