• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

We are all the Same

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

OK, I know this is YEARS old, so feel free to mock me for my lousy internets skillz, but I thought this was beautiful when I saw it this weekend. It's a video of Matt, dancing around the world, and joy and exuberance it shows was really uplifting for me so I thought I'd share.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUrj22pRD0[/media]

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

This video always cracks me up because he is possibly the worst dancer ever (outside of Elaine...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0