• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Wash Post: Kornheiser and Wilbon see a RG3-Shanahan Rift

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
I didn't even see this. It does sound like RG3 is taking a shot at Shanahan:

Earlier this week, Robert Griffin III sent a 126-word text message to ESPN’s Trey Wingo.

“i know where my responsibility is within the dilemma that led to me having surgery to repair my knee and all parties involved know their responsibilities as well,” he wrote, in part.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...heiser-and-wilbon-see-an-rgiii-shanahan-rift/

Thoughts?

That sounds like a straight shot to Shanny's chin.

And justified imho.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE IT STOP

this is exactly what I was complaining about the other day

stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it stop it *head explodes*

Just to follow up on T's post:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ep8lkKxgKc[/media]

I don't care for Wilbon or Kornheiser.....but that's a shot....impossible to interpret it any other way.

It sounds like RG3 is getting fed up with Shanahan's bs. I'm glad someone is calling him out.....although I wish it didn't have to be RG3.

I don't care for Wilbon or Kornheiser.....but that's a shot....impossible to interpret it any other way.

It sounds like RG3 is getting fed up with Shanahan's bs. I'm glad someone is calling him out.....although I wish it didn't have to be RG3.

So it's impossible to interpret it as:
Griffin has responsibility in telling trainers/coaches when he's hurt
Shanahan has responsibility in protecting his players from themselves - both for the player and the team's interest
Training staff has responsibility in protected players from themselves -both for the player and team's interest

It's impossible to take it that way, huh?

See I look at it the other way, I think it's impossible to take it the other way; or I should say, impossible if you're interest is in being objective.

If you're interest is in drumming up controversy because you're bored, or if it's because you hate shanahan and have been itching to get your fix of shanahan hatred, then sure, it's possible to take it another way.

A guy that's been nothing but an upstanding character since he entered the national stage a few years ago, a guy that gave a lot of credit to Alfred Morris while accepting the rookie of the year award, a guy that historically has done nothing but spread the credit around when there is credit being given but only shouldered the blame himself when there is criticism...

that's the guy you think is taking shots at the organization.

Got it.

Two dolt's trying to make a non story a story.

Things must be slow over at PTI.

Wilbon is Jason Whitlock Lite and Kornheiser is Skip Bayless Lite

I wish that were the case. This has been an issue with the local media ever since the text was released.

These two are just joining in.

I wish that were the case. This has been an issue with the local media ever since the text was released.

These two are just joining in.
Oh I know.

And to anyone that used to complain that Joe Gibbs gave you nothing at a press conference and always tried to keep things guarded and indoors....

Well, now you know why.

its those two ass clowns TRYING to make a story out of something that isnt there.

Do you really think that Griff is going to publicly disrespect anyone? He didnt do it at all last year when all those players were talking trash, so why would he do it to his own coach?

this is fat boy and the angry ginger trying to get people to watch that piece of **** show they have and thats all.

and the winner is - ding ding ding!

Yeah, uh, Ive been on Shanahan's case about all this and ive sided with the Post recently about it too, but ... thats not a shot. Thats Griffin saying something because he feels like he has to say something. Mike and Tony must be pretty hard up for material these days.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jeebus, Maria and Jorge. Around the Horn is now talking about it, and unanimous in the opinion that this is a huge deal and tensions are simmering, blah, blah, blah.

Someone shoot me please.

I hear the rift is so bad between them, they can't even be in the same room.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...s-call-rg3-to-help-lock-down-antoine-winfield
The Washington Redskins are making a big push to land cornerback Antoine Winfield.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Thursday that Winfield was wined and dined in Washington at a table that included team owner Daniel Snyder, quarterback Robert Griffin III, coach Mike Shanahan and members of the defensive staff.
Oh wait. Nevermind.

The Washington Pissed needs to get a life.

It's no secret Elway and Shanahan were not best friends but they still won 2 Super Bowls together. By all accounts Aikman couldn't stand Jimmy Johnson either.

These guys are professionals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.