• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Warpath Confidential: Training Camp Note - Day 1

BGO

By John PappasWarpath Confidential EditorAt the end of Day 1 the best news for the Redskins is that there were no injuries following two practices.* There were a few bumps and cramps but nothing more serious reported.*There were two practices today and the morning session was the more up-tempo of the two.* The morning practice [...]

More...

Nice summary John :cheers: Very well done.

Excellent post John.

I wonder if the improved nature of the defense will make our O-line better, if they play against Haynesworth every day, they got to be better on game day.

Sounds like the beat goes on as the o-line is concerned so far.

With the O-Line, I think it's just a matter of shaking off the rust. Someone else, though, will need to fill Jon Jansen's leadership role to help keep that line cohesive whether it be Chris Samuels, Randy Thomas or Dock or Rabach.

Thanks for the summary John.

thanks for feeding my hunger for as much detail as possible from d1 camp! particularly interested in first impressions on big mike williams. yeah, he was getting beat off the edge, but it sounds like rust is the issue, not fat. time will tell how this plays out, but maybe they move him inside if he can't handle the rush?

Thanks for the breakdown John. I was particularly glad to hear my boy, JJ, had a nice play.

CSN said last night that Jeremy Jarmon was pretty impressive. It would be nice to see if he could grab the opposite slot from Carter, rather than going with Wynn or Daniels.

Great write up for those of us who are geographically challenged and can't get up there to see it live. Maybe some year...

And yeah, sounds like either the O-line is still an issue (at least early) or the D-line has come a way long way. Or maybe both. I won't lose any sleep over it till the 3rd preseason game or so though.

THanks John. I hope the line play is just day one rust, or it could be a long season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.