• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Vinny Loses 500K on Sale of Home

One of many experimental iterations ...

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Attachments

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Amazing how well off the guy has gotten for being as bad at what he does as he is. Wish being good at what I do paid as well.

ntotoro

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

People complain about athletes being overpaid... ?

Jimbo

The Franchise Player
Reaction score

Amazing how well off the guy has gotten for being as bad at what he does as he is. Wish being good at what I do paid as well.
AMEN! Hell, I'm just happy to have dodged another layoff this week. :paranoid:

Miles Monroe

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

I wouldn't have paid a penny more then 1.6. The landscaping is less then plush, and only two fireplaces.

Henry

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

I heard he also gave up a third and a fourth rounder for it.

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I wouldn’t buy it. Knowing Vinnie the foundation is probably made out of used Styrofoam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0