• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Too Many Dallas Threads, here's a Philly Thread

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Anyone watching the Philly/Arizona game? Philly on the one yard line b/c DeSean Jackson couldn't muscle his way into the endzone. Vick gets sacked, fumbles, Arizona returns it 99 yards for a TD, up 24-0. Loving it.

Oh, and Andy? Nice job giving one of the best RBs in the league 4 rushes in the first half. As frustrated as we get with Kyle, I think Andy is worse. At least we know Morris isn't a top 5 back (yet, anyway :)) But McCoy getting 4 carries and 7 total touches in the first half? Lolz.

So umm, on 4th and 10, you run a screen pass? The pass didn't even get to the LOS. Is Zorn calling plays there?

I can't take any joy in it. They're a better team than we are. And later this season, they'll prove it.

I can't take any joy in it. They're a better team than we are. And later this season, they'll prove it.

If I were with you, I'd slap you. Stop it. The Eagles are overrated. They are good, but they aren't that good. They will go as far as Vick can take them, which I don't think is actually that far.

If I were with you, I'd slap you. Stop it. The Eagles are overrated. They are good, but they aren't that good. They will go as far as Vick can take them, which I don't think is actually that far.

That DL is going to kill RG3.

Check that - they won't get the chance, because the Giants & Steelers DL will kill him first.

Sigh.

Glad that Philly won tonight. I will take every Giants loss as a positive and love every second of it.

LOL. Yeah, I woke up this morning, and saw that, and thought of this thread. I was expecting more Dallas threads today actually.

TR1, where art thou?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.