• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

too funny

Washington Taylor beat Panthers

fansince62

so....relate something that surprised you today vis the Skins.

where I work...which can be a pretty staid place......a healthy cross section of folks are sporting Redskin ties!!! in & around the bldg strangers are passing, smiling and uttering "it's RGIII Day!!!!"

Yea Baby!!!!

CounterTrey

The Team Captain
Reaction score

I've been amused by all the whistling past the graveyard I've gotten from some of my Cowboy fan friends. Lot's of smack talk today about "winning the offseason".

tshile

uh, i just got an offer to move from the upper portion of the upper level to the lower level endzone this morning. called and accepted it.

i have an account thats been open since the 50's, and apparently things are done by 'seniority'. i have a feeling it has more to do with people bailing though :)

extremely happy, thought it'd be a few years before i upgraded that far. :)

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

My buddy sent me a fake newspaper article stating the Redskins decided to draft Matt Kalil with the number 2 pick.

Hog Fever

Vescere bracis meis
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I was in DC last week for the Caps game and I was sporting my Skins' hat. I can't tell you the number of people who saw the hat and just struck up conversations on the Metro about RGIII.

Last time I felt this kind of buzz in the city was when Gibbs came back. Before that it was probably........91'.

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

RG3 to this point appears to be pretty sound between the ears and mature beyond his years.

He's going to have to rely on maturity and intelligence quite a bit to be able to survive the hype and the buzz surrounding his arrival to Washington.

The maturity seems to be the one thing that hopefully he's got going for him that will make him survive in an atmosphere that the likes of other rookies couldn't handle (e.g. Ramsey, Shuler, Campbell, etc.).

To say the least, it's going to be a zoo.

Yusuf06

The Starter
Reaction score

My buddy sent me a fake newspaper article stating the Redskins decided to draft Matt Kalil with the number 2 pick.
:laugh: :laugh: However there's a certain poster from north of the border that would be overjoyed were that to happen. :betterwink:

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I wore my 'Superman' RG3 shirt under my sweater to work today. Let's just say I frequently flashed my coworkers today. I even showed them the shirt a couple of times :)

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

I wore my 'Superman' RG3 shirt under my sweater to work today. Let's just say I frequently flashed my coworkers today. I even showed them the shirt a couple of times :)
I flashed my service manager when he told me to screw myself after I mentioned drafting RGIII. He's a giants fan :)

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

I was flashing my RG3 shirt at the rehab center a while ago. Here in Eagles territory, it was sheer fun.

Burgundy Burner

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Virginia

Calling it now...

We're going to break a BGO attendance record this evening. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤