• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Timothy Olyphant

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

So I really got into Justified earlier this year. Think that is a really great show, a lot of fun. Watching the Crazies right now with him in it too.

Have to say I like him as an actor. Die Hard 4 was made slightly more bearable with him as the slick bad guy.

Yes, I am bored. Saturday afternoon with Tech beating the snot out of UVa, I don't have much else to do other than make threads about things I like. Deal with it.

:)

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

So I really got into Justified earlier this year. Think that is a really great show, a lot of fun. Watching the Crazies right now with him in it too.

Have to say I like him as an actor. Die Hard 4 was made slightly more bearable with him as the slick bad guy.

Yes, I am bored. Saturday afternoon with Tech beating the snot out of UVa, I don't have much else to do other than make threads about things I like. Deal with it.

:)
Yeah - I'm a fan of his too, although I missed the boat on 'Justified'. He was awesome in 'Deadwood' though.

Me? I'm watching some obscure John Goodman movie called 'Gigantic'.

Yes. It is definitely the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Yeah - I'm a fan of his too, although I missed the boat on 'Justified'. He was awesome in 'Deadwood' though.

Me? I'm watching some obscure John Goodman movie called 'Gigantic'.

Yes. It is definitely the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
You should check out Justified. Pretty freakin' good series. My wife even got into it, not normally her thing. Course, she thinks he's hot. I'd like to think it doesn't have as much to do with that, but I think I know better.

Woops.

Don't mind me.

I popped into this thread to tell you that his name was "Mike," and it's OlIphant. ;)
Hey no problem. I just like seeing your sig. :D

the Omniscient

The Starter
Reaction score

Not a big fan of his, but I did like the movie 'A Perfect Getaway.'

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Just watched the first episode of season two of Justified (aired Wed., haven't had time until tonight - God I love DVR).

Anyway, just a kick ass series. If you haven't checked it out, highly recommend it. The wife even enjoys it, well worth watching,
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Anyone else watching Justified this season? Just watched the third episode last night, that's some good stuff. Great series.

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I just got turned onto it this season. I wish I'd heard of it earlier.

Henry

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Actually I thought Die Hard 4 was pretty good. Best since the original IMHO. Put Olyphant on my radar too. Don't know much about him but I like what I've seen.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Finishing up Justified Season Three tonight. God damn what a good series. Might be my favorite on TV right now.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Season three did not, in my opinion, have the emotional impact of Season two. But still very, very well done. Ended on a perfect note, I thought. Lanky, check them out if you can, truly a great series. Ive got the first two seasons on DVD, I'll mail them to you if you want.

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Justified Season 4 starts tomorrow night. My initial reaction to season three when it finished last year was a little disappointing. However, I just went back to rewatch it in preparation for Season4, and changed my mind. It kicked ass.

As always, if you're not watching this show, you're wrong.

Boone, you especially should be checking this out. I have a feeling you'd love it.

Win4us

Super Bowl MVP
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Air Force

Can't say i've seen Justified yet but he was pretty darn good as sheriff Bullock in Deadwood. Great actor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0