The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Hearing that they had to use the jaws of life to get him out of the vehicle...

89F3DBBD-97FA-4B7F-B7FC-FF221EB8DFF2.jpeg

Hopefully not related to some of his recent challenges but sad either way.

Rumored to have compound fractures of both legs... man, so awful.

damn shame...I really hope he wasn't impaired. Rumor is he just had back surgery and was on pain pills. He has a history of it.

Some reporter on Schefter's page was saying "its funny how people keep mentioning his golf game like any of that matters". It amazes me that people like him try to correct others when showing sympathy towards someone they only know for one thing.

So far, looking like he just lost control speeding on a windy road. We’ll see but they are pretty restrictive with pain meds these days so may not have been a factor at all. He does have a history but hopefully that wasn’t part of the equation.

Agreed. I really hope everything turns out good for him on all fronts.

It has appeared that he’s sort of gotten his life back on track. I hope he can get through this and co to us on that path. I give him a lot of credit... I can’t imagine having a documentary that millions will watch highlighting every dumbass decision I’ve ever made over a lifetime. That has to be brutal and he seems to have handled it pretty well. Maybe it’s a relief just to have it all out there?

His time as a competitive professional golfer will almost unarguably have come to it’s end.

So much more of this thing called life still on his horizon though. Luckily.

I have seen reports that he was NOT impaired during driving.

I have seen reports that he was NOT impaired during driving.

I saw the same report, and i may be reading too much into it, but the Sheriff specifically said "drunk"

I wonder if he was on pain meds and / or Ambien (which he was on when he got into the infamous wreck back when everything spiraled out of control. I hope that's not the case, just an interesting coincidence. Maybe he wasn't impaired, but he could have drifted off to sleep or been slow to react and had medicinal help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.