• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Thoroughly, Embarrassingly, Out-Coached

Ax

Shanny, Danny, and Jimmy just got punked.

Fisher and his guys made our coaching staff look like Jimmy Zorn was still in charge.

Fisher is a master motivator. Shanny is not even close. Fisher had his team ready. Shanny did not.

Danny Smith sucks.

Haslett must be on "The Zone" diet.

At least Kyle showed up.

And BTW, the officials are mother ****ing abortion!!!

Bad officiating, bad penalties, bad defense... a perfect storm of crap.

Haslett better be walking back to Ashburn.

Nick

Why do you kick the field goal there? WHY? YOU TRADED FIVE THOUSAND DRAFT PICKS FOR GRIFFIN, PUT THE F@CKING GAME IN HIS F@CKING HANDS!!!

**** **** **** BALLS **** ASS ****

Can't disagree. Cundiff hardly has a history of making long field goals, much less 62 yarders. Kind of a ridiculous way to go there. Not sure what Shanahan was thinking. Seems like a pretty gutless call in that position to me.

We do need to lose a few of these coaches.

Can't disagree. Cundiff hardly has a history of making long field goals, much less 62 yarders. Kind of a ridiculous way to go there. Not sure what Shanahan was thinking. Seems like a pretty gutless call in that position to me.

Gutless, pathetic, just plain AWFUL call there.

refs won tha game for tha lambs ! defense was real bad aswell ,but com on ..

Shanahan also "iced" the kicker in the first half, and he missed it. If he just DIDN'T ****ING ICE HIM, game would have been tied. ****.

Redskins need to develop into better counter-punchers. They have to be able to play a game against an opponent that is focused and playing with intensity and go on to MATCH that intensity and fight back to close them out.

That's what good teams do.

Good teams don't have players like Josh Morgan that throw the game away with 2 minutes left to go with a move befitting a rookie and not a 4th year player.

I'm so sick of the "refs beat us." SO SICK of it. The Refs helped, sure, but the Refs didn't let Danny ****ING AMENDOLA go bananas on us. The REFS didn't knee cap Trent Williams before the game so he sucked. The REFS DIDN'T ATTEMPT A 99 ****ING YARD FIELD GOAL to tie the game like a bunch of PUNKS.

Still so bitter.

Morgan was only guilty of bad timing. He's human and as humans, we can only take so many cheap shots before we retaliate. That penalty was ALL on the refs and they are the ones I blame for losing control and becoming a deciding factor in the outcome. Not THE deciding factor but A deciding factor.

I guess the Rams were smart, though. You keep trying to get away with what you can until they flag you. Desperate teams don't necessarily play within the rules. Too bad we weren't desperate enough.

refs won tha game for tha lambs ! defense was real bad aswell ,but com on ..
No. The refs were horrible, but they didn't cost us the game.

Dropped passes, missed assignments, moments of bone headedness, and piss poor coaching did.

Agreed on defense and special teams.

RGIII and Alfred Morris came to play. The rest of the team? ??

Also:

So far the daunting duo of Davis and Paul at TE has been no where to be found in this offense.

Wonder why that is?

Our defense has allowed more than 30 points in 6 of the last 7 games.

The even more worrisome thought? I don't believe most Skins fans, Shanny or ownership know anything about Raheem Morris-and he may be in line to be our next DC.

If we had wanted to kick 62 yard Field Goals, we should have kept Gano.

If we had wanted to kick 62 yard Field Goals, we should have kept Gano.

Yes.....I'm not sure which member of the coaching staff thought trying that kick was a great idea. I hope at least one reporter has the stones to ask Shanny that question.

Our defense has allowed more than 30 points in 6 of the last 7 games.

The even more worrisome thought? I don't believe most Skins fans, Shanny or ownership know anything about Raheem Morris-and he may be in line to be our next DC.

I had to go back and look - you are right. We have given up a lot of points in six of the last seven games. Here is the rundown...

NY Jets: 34 points - Lost
NE Patriots: 34 points - Lost
NY Giants: 10 points - Won
MN Vikings: 33 points - Lost
PH Eagles: 34 points - Lost
NO Saints: 32 points - Win
SL Rams: 31 points - Lost

That stat speaks for itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.