• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

This made me smile bigtime... new #21 in football

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
http://www.hogshaven.com/2012/11/8/...rother-gabriel-taylor-whos-tearing-up-pee-wee

Meet Sean Taylor's Brother, Gabriel Taylor, Who's Tearing up Pee-Wee Football and Basketball
By Kevin Ewoldt on Nov 8, 8:48a

Sean Taylor's ten year old brother, Gabriel, clearly carries Sean's genes on the field and court.

Last Saturday, as part of the Redskins "Homecoming Game" vs the Panthers, the Redskins held several events around the city, including a lunch with Sean's Dad, Pedro "Pete," where I got the chance to talk and interview him. Also there was Pete's son, and Sean's brother, Gabriel, who is as nice and humble as can be. Much of the buzz of the afternoon was how good Gabriel is and that he has highlights on YouTube. Indeed. And they are quite amazing.

Kid seems to have "it". Was so nice to see his little #21 tearing up the field I just gotta big grin and had to share! There's a youtube video linked in the above link, enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.