• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Zombie Apocalypse is Here

That's some pretty scary ****, man. I mean, it's a little funny cause of the zombie thing, but also pretty damned scary. Drugs are getting crazier and crazier, gotta be careful...

Oh, I will now be working on my cardio fitness more. Thanks.

And yes, its definitely scary, even if its not zombies. I mean, the fact that this type of sickness actually exists that causes someone to go crazy and eat another person's face...WOW. I would have not thought this type of craziness existed in the world if I hadn't just read about it.

Before I even heard the details, I knew it had to be Florida.

Alternatively, there's this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wqF3lXGjZo[/media]

You guys joke around all you want but I am getting prepared.

[media]
578094_3140230551988_1451659052_32159034_1914291192_n.jpg
[/media]

Let he who hasn't munched a little on someone else's face cast the first stone's what I always say.

Zombie's mom thinks the cops could have tased him.

I can't even imagine rolling up on that!

Plus the guy is probably going to survive.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Don't you have to cut off a zombie's head to kill them?

Plus the guy is probably going to survive.

Can't wait to hear his version of the story.

"Well, I was sittin there mindin my own business, eatin a bologna sandwich.....when this other homeless guy comes up and says, 'I havnt eaten in days, mind if I have a bite ?'. So I hold out the sandwich towards him, and he lunges toward my face and starts munching on it. First thing he bit off was my eyes, which pissed me off, cuz I couldn't see my sandwich to aim it toward my mouth. Then he bites off my lips, so I couldn't even eat my own bologna sandwich !"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4awVqRr1eCo[/media]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.