• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The best QB in Fedex tonight...

turns out GSF may be right!

major suckage by our QBs tonight. guess they wanted to match the equally inept o-line.

That's inaccurate. They were spotty - and Griffin has got to learn to let bad plays die. But there were some very nice plays as well. Breathe people.

Cleveland has a HELL of a lot more to worry about than we do, speaking of QB play. Yikes.

I'm about to finally come around to the theory that RG3 ain't as bright as we might have thought he was.

Still trying to run through people instead of getting down. Guess he learned absolutely nothing from the whole ACL/LCL deal.

Smh.......

I'm about to finally come around to the theory that RG3 ain't as bright as we might have thought he was.

Still trying to run through people instead of getting down. Guess he learned absolutely nothing from the whole ACL/LCL deal.

Smh.......

True, even when he attempts to slide like he should, his slides look so awkward, and prone to injury.
He needs to start watching baseball, to understand proper Slidery

True, even when he attempts to slide like he should, his slides look so awkward, and prone to injury.
He needs to start watching baseball, to understand proper Slidery
Wouldn't make a difference if he was a picture perfect slider, his decision making would still get him killed.

I'm breathin...I have always been a Rex fan.

I think the little girl in Section 12, Seat 35 is the best QB tonight.

That's inaccurate. They were spotty - and Griffin has got to learn to let bad plays die. But there were some very nice plays as well. Breathe people.

Yes, it wasn't Griffin, but Morris, that stalled an all-important opening drive with a fumble, that actually started out with some really good passing by Griffin

Wouldn't make a difference if he was a picture perfect slider, his decision making would still get him killed.

And it's bad enough that Jon Gruden noted that last year, the hardest hits he saw anyone take were hits on Griffin.
He's already got a huge target on him, so it's that much more important to play it safe

I'm breathing just fine. they sucked. RGIII is a third year QB who still can't slide, still can't run the pocket....the first team O did not look good.

so...just the second preseason game.....I cared less about the score than I did crisp execution. and I didn't see it.

I'm writing this one off and recaging for next Sat. hopefully the execution will be much more efficient.

Look at Gruden when they cut to him on TV - he clearly isn't happy.

The entire right-side of our O-Line looks like absolute dogshit. No other way to put it.

Griffin should have played longer. He didn't deserve to be taken out and did nothing to show he was ready.

Nick

Cleveland has a HELL of a lot more to worry about than we do, speaking of QB play. Yikes.

that's true!

but not my concern. I still expect the best from Robert...but getting tired of him talking about being one of the greatest...

The entire right-side of our O-Line looks like absolute dogshit. No other way to put it.

Griffin should have played longer. He didn't deserve to be taken out and did nothing to show he was ready.

Nick

my take also. I expected better from our star in waiting.

oh well.....playing good defenses in preseason should at least prep us for the opener.

yes! a db who makes a play on the ball! finally!

nice play Breeland.

Smh.......

This is exactly where I'm at. Young man can't be as bright as he's portrayed. Your whole career at risk - and you're not changing - not even in a pre-season game? If I were Gruden, he pulls that crap in a real game - I'd bench his ass. If you want to act like Donovan McNabb, disregard your coaches because you know better, you don't deserve to be a starter.

Last edited:
This is exactly where I'm out. Young man can't be as bright as he's portrayed. Your whole career at risk - and you're not changing - not even in a pre-season game? If I were Gruden, he pulls that crap in a real game - I'd bench his ass. If you want to act like Donovan McNabb, disregard your coaches because you know better, you don't deserve to be a starter.

I don't know if I was reading too much into it, but I heard Coach Gruden say something very interesting and surprising, in a subtle way, today.
He was asked about his thoughts about Cousins, and he said that he was a great kid, but "right now "RG3 is the man to beat at QB".
That's not something that you say about someone previously believed to be a franchise QB. You say something like "RG3 is our man".
You typically just say he's the "man to beat" if there's a realistic or decent possibility the guy could lose his job through performance.
It's as if Gruden saw something in RG3 to cause him to somewhat doubt or question RG3's potential, and he was open to a change.

My biggest concern is that we end up trading Cousins this offseason, and then next season RG3's antics get him a career-ending injury, or close to it. Then where are we at, at QB ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.