• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Test Thread

I posted this thread as part of the beta testing. I just wanted to ley you know it did show up on my Facebook page the moment I created it John.

I still can't get it to let me log in. I can sign in, browse, etc. but as soon as i try to post anything, it tells me to sign in again, and again, and again.

I just figured it out. Apparently you have to sign in on facebook, and then you have to sign in individually to the BGO app, or you can't post. I am posting this from facebook. I just assumed if I was already signed in to BGO that I wouldn't have to sign in again, but I guess I have to.

...by men. You forgot the "by men" part.

When Training Camp gets here, I promise I will never say anything about a Berry Beer again. Promise! Until then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.