• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tapatalk is here :)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
One of our members requested we add Tapatalk functionality for mobile users and I've done so. Have to say it blows away our current mobile skin. Working great on my blackberry. Need to work on the color scheme though ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:
77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images in the thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Forum Moderation support:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbb.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

Nice. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Testing image upload...

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 123
What's up BB?

I can't take advantage of it. The other place has a great skin and it works like a charm - unfortunately. The skin here is big and clumsy - not sure if it is a skin though. It's just one of those things and I use the mobile connection to here only once a week at most, so it is not a big deal.

Interesting. Since I don't have a smart phone I wasn't aware of Tapatalk-when I first saw the name I thought it was a new Fisher-Price toy. :rolleyes:

I'm BGOmonogamous. Rarely visit any other forum. So probably don't need tapatalk.

I can't take advantage of it. The other place has a great skin and it works like a charm - unfortunately. The skin here is big and clumsy - not sure if it is a skin though. It's just one of those things and I use the mobile connection to here only once a week at most, so it is not a big deal.

Are you talking about ES? As far as I can tell from searching the Tapatalk forum listing, they aren't listed? As for 'big and clumsy' - can you give me an idea of what you're talking about? Are you talking about the tan and burgundy 'BGO Mobile' mod we use? Or are you talking about Tapatalk? If you're talking about Tapatalk - can you be more specific? Because it's smooth, simple, and seamless on my phone.

I can't do tapa on a nokia - that is not one of their options.

Again, this is not a big deal.

Bumping for our mobile users....

TestinGGgggggg

It's working great for me. I think i'm using this from now on when I'm on my Galaxy.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Testing again :) and thanks H. - working perfectly now. Yeah - the 'experience' on a phone or mobile device is much more enjoyable with Tapatalk. I'm a fan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If you have a smart phone, highly recommend you shell out the $2.00 or so for the Tapatalk app. Cruising BGO via Tapatalk is very user-friendly :)

Hmmm, gonna take some getting used to, but this may be easier than Android's web-browser. Not bad, not bad...

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

i like it. very happy i bought the app.

you guys should take the tapatalk garbage out of your signatures :)

i like it. very happy i bought the app.

you guys should take the tapatalk garbage out of your signatures :)

I like the signature - it let's new folks know we are tapatalk-capable. Don't see adownside to it. On the site it shows up only as a little icon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.