• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So....Can I come back? And stay this time? :)

dang, he left.

anyway...

i have a craving for popcorn. yeah, like i can get up and go make some. sheeesh. i could wake up the hired help, but popping some corn is probably not too high on the list of things to do.

temp outside is down to 52 - love me some natural ac.

temp outside is down to 52 - love me some natural ac.

Nothing wrong with that at all...and approaching mid-June no less.

Oh well. If Mike's heading out, I guess I will too. No reason to stick around and chat with people I agree with. :laugh:

Have a great night...errr....morning, BGO. Until tomorrow....errr....today. :)

Welcome home, Jason.

I too need to be on here more then I have in the past, so y'all will be seeing a lot more of me for now on.

I also feel the same way about ES.

I have been there since just about the beginning and it is not the same anymore. I pretty much go there now just for the ES/RR tailgate party threads.

Welcome home, Jason.

I too need to be on here more then I have in the past, so y'all will be seeing a lot more of me for now on.

I also feel the same way about ES.

I have been there since just about the beginning and it is not the same anymore. I pretty much go there now just for the ES/RR tailgate party threads.

Thanks, Dave. I appreciate it very much. And anytime I get to see more of you (and that lovely wife of yours) the better; be it here, or anywhere else!

I hope you guys are well, and I hope even more to see you both very soon!!!

I like this board... everyone feel free to send me friend invite.... ES doesn't like me

Holy crikeys Batman, look at all these names I know :)

Chillin su casa mi casa.... i think thats make urself at home in espanol??? :help:

Mi casa su casa is the correct order but hell I don't even attempt Spanish lol :clap2:

Yeah over there at ES I felt like a raindrop in a river. I still lurk it out for news and tweets and what not but I like the discussion over here.... which is the entire point of a message board.

HH - You know you are always welcome here!! I don't come here near enough, but this is the most welcoming Redskins site ever. It's always nice to see so many familiar, sane and logical posters here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.