• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

So....Can I come back? And stay this time? :)

HH, good to have you back, friend. This place is a lot of fun, and like OM says, so is ES at times.

This is now the first place I check though.

:)

ES is blocked at work, so I rarely go there anymore. Plus, even if this place gets blocked, you have the nifty mobile app I can always check, whereas ES doesn't. Still a winner! :)

HH, good to have you back, friend. This place is a lot of fun, and like OM says, so is ES at times.

This is now the first place I check though.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

And yeah, I'll probably post at "that other site" (see, I'm learning, lol) again sometime. But when I get to my comp now, it's a quick check of FB, check my email, and then come here to see what's new.

The content here is really impressive, and I've just barely scratched the surface. It's starting to feel like home. But I promise, no walking around in my boxers. :)

i cant stand joe gibbs. i tell everyone "you wanna talk football ill praise gibbs all day but if you talk nascar he is one of my most hated"

and thanks for making me sad..i owe you brian =P

So I guess you will be rooting for Tony Romo to make the U.S. Open this week? :instigate:

... he is singlehandedly ruining the sport that i love by pushing for foreign cars to be involved.

Well Kyle Bush and Denny Hamlin keep on winning because the gas pedal in them Toyotas are sticking. :movefast:

oh ye of ignorant knowledge lol

toyota is dominating because of the spoiler...before they were being crushed AND

AND

AAAAAAAAAAND!!

they already have more horsepower then everyone else.

To be honest this is the first season in a while I have not had the chance to keep up with it. My love for this country and loyalty to purchase as much American made product as I can makes it difficult, but since Joe Gibbs is one of my all-time heroes I have accepted that he runs foreign made vehicles.

Denny, Kyle and Joey! I do like Carl Edwards and Matt Kenseth but no Chevy's baby! Unless of course Gibbs runs a Chevy. LOL!

Edit: That's it! I am heading over to the 5 O'clock Club to start a NASCAR thread. Jamie, you coming along?

Last edited:
Awesome. I've found that I really enjoy BGO; but you? Not so much.

Now I can be on BGO and without you at the same time. That's like winning the SB at Jerryworld. :)

That sounds like a win-win for everyone, brother! ;)

Awesome. I've found that I really enjoy BGO; but you? Not so much.

Now I can be on BGO and without you at the same time. That's like winning the SB at Jerryworld. :)

And I take back keeping your seat warm. SEAT'S TAKEN!

aaaah...the good ol boys are startin to pile in.

next thing you know we'll have nascar threads and all.

Count me in with HH in hoping that I will be welcome back to BGO and be able to call this the new home of Slacky McSlackAss

Count me in with HH in hoping that I will be welcome back to BGO and be able to call this the new home of Slacky McSlackAss

My boy. :cheers:

I don't know about the rest of these guys. But any home of mine is a home of yours. And if they kick you out (which I HIGHLY doubt) I'll pack my bags too in a show of solidarity. :bucktooth:

This place is what I would build, if I had the smarts to build a site, and the discretion to pick its membership.

I admit, I did post once on that other site today, but it was my first in four days. Kinda like sneaking a cig when you're trying to quit, I guess. :doh:

as long as I get the health benefits (staring at boob thread), the perks (homemade beer thread) and the jokes (HH in the nascar thread) I am here to stay.

me me me me me....

*ahem*

Kumbaya, my Lord! Kumbaya!
Kumbaya, my Lord! Kumbaya!

Mr. Burner. Tis an honor and a privilege sir. (Even though I'm only saying that to avoid attending your funeral, and receiving my two, permanent injuries.) :)

*inside joke folks, nuttin but love here for this guy*

ok, i was just wondering. wasn't sure though.

mike must be reading that wsj article and realizing that i was right again.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.