• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder speaks again

One of many experimental iterations ...

Sarge

Boxers or Briefs Dan?

Geez, could she throw anything easier his way?

And could he have tried any harder to dodge?

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Is his gesture of giving out 3500 turkeys gonna go unnoticed?

Henry

Super Bowl MVP
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Snyder wasn't there to talk football. He was there to do something charitable. I'm no Snyder fan these days but grilling him about the team while he's running a charity event ... I'm not gonna hold it against him if he doesn't give an in-depth answer.

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Agreed, Henry. Let the man stay on topic and task.

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

whew, we agree. for a minute I thought I was the only sane one left on here :insane:
Mike, I have my issues with Dan but I am a big one for "time and place" and that was neither the time nor the place for questions about the team. It was a totally unrelated event and needed to stay that way. Frankly, I believe bringing it up says more about the reporters involved than Dan's ducking it says about him.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Agreed, pretty classless to raise those kinds of questions in that setting, but the press is the press. Snyder could probably reduce this kind of occurrence if he ended his silly self-imposed moratorium on interviews. He wants to have his fingers all over operational matters when it comes to football, but be insulated from questions about those decisions. You really can't tell the press to stick it at any turn, then bitch when they don't show decorum. So I'd have to say he's created the situation where stuff like this happens - even if it is unfortunate that he can't show generosity to the community without getting ambushed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users