• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Single forum issue

At bottom left of each page there's a drop-down box to choose the "style" you want. I'm going to temporarily activate the "Default" style to give you an idea what I have in mind. Did a little playing with the settings this morning to give a taste...a lot of fine-tuning still needed obviously but it should give the idea.

I'll leave it up for a day or two to let folks fiddle with it and see if it makes sense. :)

Last edited:
Huh. The Default style is, ummm, interesting. Gonna take some getting used to. I will leave it this way for over the weekend to see if it performs better.

Make sure you refresh the page, Goal. You may be seeing a cached version. You SHOULD be seeing something like this ...

Attachments

• bgo-lite.jpg
    bgo-lite.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 127
No, it is, I see that. I've just been using the "Explod Fixed" version for so long I'm not used to anything new, that's all.

I get that. No worries.

We'll continue to tweak the Lite version ... one thing I'll say for it already ... it's fast.

No doubt. Lightening fast, actually. I'm also used to clicking on a link, then sitting back and waiting for a minute.

I'm doing crunches in my chair now, which I suppose is a good thing.

BGO Lite. Click your way to fitness. :)

Hey, can you guys change the links at the top bar in the BGO Lite version to include the pickem link? It's available in the Standard version, but not the Lite.

I'm looking at it, Goal. Looks to me like we add the upper links bar to the standard lower one for the Standard template but remove it for the Lite template. It's a little tricky moving stuff between the two so no promises but we will look at it.

Yeah, I've been getting a lot of those messages recently as well. Maybe someone trying to tell me I'm spending too much time here?

We get a ton of spam registrations... We had a mod installed that blocked a vast majority of them but had to disable it. We're installing a new blocking software with the new site upgrade but that's why you are seeing so many of late.

Unlike other sites that claim tens of thousands of 'members' we delete spam registrations vs banning them because we don't like artificially pumping up our membership numbers. Suspect many 'members' ofost websites are spam registrations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.