Seats Ripped Out of Upper Deck at FedEx?

One of many experimental iterations ...

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

Pretty interesting. Let's face it, attendance at Fedex (real attendance, not the marketing dept nonsense pushed out to the public as fact) has been in steady decline. I wouldn't be surprised if the Redskins were doing something dramatic to address the issue.

Personally, I'd hope they realize that the only thing needed to have a real waiting list (vs. the mythical one they like to pretend exists) would be to start winning.

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I loved the CSN ad on that page where you can win an autographed McNabb mini-helmet.

What would the non-winners get? Two autographed McNabb minis?

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Think any of the storms passing through the past two weeks damaged the seats? I saw a lot of scenarios, none that suggest there was damage caused by mother nature. Just sayin'...

fansince62

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Pretty interesting. Let's face it, attendance at Fedex (real attendance, not the marketing dept nonsense pushed out to the public as fact) has been in steady decline. I wouldn't be surprised if the Redskins were doing something dramatic to address the issue.

Personally, I'd hope they realize that the only thing needed to have a real waiting list (vs. the mythical one they like to pretend exists) would be to start winning.
makes sense to me.

Sarge

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Air Force

Maybe he's going with the "Lawn Seat" concept where he can cram people ass to ass and squeeze out a few extra bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0