• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RIP Flanny

Lanky Livingston

A day after Orioles legend Cal Ripken has a birthday, another Orioles legend passes away.

RIP Mike Flanagan

Oh man, its been confirmed that Flanagan died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Apparently he was troubled by fans who said the Orioles state of despair was due to him. Truly sad news - talk about living and dying for your team! Wow.

Gunshot....seriously????? I just assumed he had a heart attack while hiking or something like that. Man.....

This made me truly sad. I was a huge O's fan back in the late 70's and 80's. Hard to root for them lately, but always had a soft spot in my heart for all the players and coaches of that era. Sad to hear than he'd passed......now, horrified that he took his own life if that's the case.

Sad.....just sad.

Yeah, its a terrible situation. You gotta feel for his family.

Sad gun shot to the face supposedly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.