• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Regular Season Practice / Roster / Injury updates

My unpopular opinion... they need to leave Apke out there and see if he can learn. He showed enough athleticism and speed to get the nod to start... give him at least half a season before we move on. I know what the retort is... can’t teach instincts, he takes bad angles, etc... but honestly we as fans are too quick to write off young players. We’ve seen it over and over again where we want to move on from guys who a year or two later are valuable contributors.

Again, probably an unpopular opinion :)

+1

The WFT has four picks in the first three rounds next spring. Two picks should be devoted to the OL.

OBJ is no longer elite. Most I would give for him is a 7th rounder, NOT. Just don't need him.

Robinson is not amongst the elite of the elite. He is in the "very good" category. He wants to be paid like an elite. Let someone else do it.

Next spring...
Round 1: OT
Round 2: TE
Round 3: OG
Round 3: FS
Round 4: TE

There will be a ton of cap room in FA to add an elite WR, a solid WR, a solid ILB, and a good OLB.

The WFT has four picks in the first three rounds next spring. Two picks should be devoted to the OL.

OBJ is no longer elite. Most I would give for him is a 7th rounder, NOT. Just don't need him.

Robinson is not amongst the elite of the elite. He is in the "very good" category. He wants to be paid like an elite. Let someone else do it.

Next spring...
Round 1: OT
Round 2: TE
Round 3: OG
Round 3: FS
Round 4: TE

There will be a ton of cap room in FA to add an elite WR, a solid WR, a solid ILB, and a good OLB.

its a dangerous game trying to devote a certain round to a specific position, especially when we have no clue where we will be picking... and 15 weeks to find out who does what within our current roster. We both know that Pewell is likely the best OT in college, and he's not gonna go beyond no. 3 overall.. but if we pick 15, i could see us taking Etienne, and I'd be ok with that, or Chase from LSU if we end up at 8... or it's hard to dedicate a position to a draft pick till you know your pick lol...

and we won Sunday, which we weren't supposed to win, so that could happen a lot this year and we could stumble into 18 overall which puts us in a whole new situation... and man... having Allen Robinson on the team for a 2nd or 3rd would make our pick a heck of a lot easier. :D

fwiw...

of course he could just be sayin that to keep them in the running. If he doesn't 'squash' the rumors they may decide to not offer him a deal.

Teams are starting to focus on Terry more so he needs to figure out how to get open more and make plays. I would love to see him dominate Patrick Peterson. I think Logan Thomas could have a good game AZ defense isn’t that good against receiving TE

Scherff placed on IR. Cam Sims added to active roster from Practice Squad today.

I want to see more of this type of stuff going to Gibson / McKissic / and Sims

As someone on Twitter pointed out this is likely to fill the vacancy we opened up when we activated Sims with Scherff going on IR. Doubt any of these are active roster replacements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.