• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Regular Season Practice / Roster / Injury updates

More great news

DA83E4A5-7070-41F9-830E-8E41E28253A9.jpeg

I'll be honest - he deserves a suspension. But that is good news.

I'll be honest - he deserves a suspension. But that is good news.

Yeah Rivera apparently approached him after the game and told him "you're a vet, you know better"

There was no reason to complete that hit, he was in the slide. No reason to put your head down and finish the hit.

He saw him starting to slide, ducked his head, and hit him anyway. Totally brutal and totally unacceptable. I hate to even mention the possibility, but it is only a matter of time before a player dies on the field from a hit like that. I lost a ton of respect for Bostic on that play.

He saw him starting to slide, ducked his head, and hit him anyway. Totally brutal and totally unacceptable. I hate to even mention the possibility, but it is only a matter of time before a player dies on the field from a hit like that. I lost a ton of respect for Bostic on that play.

I was agreeing with you....

I was just expanding on your comments bro :)

the day I feel bad for a cheap hit on a Cowbum is the day I turn in my Redskins card.

Dalton is fine as a man. He walked off.

F the cowbums!

I have a medical bias on that issue. When a player suffers a bad concussion - it literally is a brain injury. Dalton has no recall of the play. That's because it caused damage. Blows to the head like that can cause permanent damage and it also makes the player more susceptible to future brain damage and some really bad consequences later in life if you suffer enough of those kinds of injuries. It's not like a hard tackle or a big body blow. Bruises and hurt pride recover. The brain really doesn't.

if down the road he is punch drunk and blames Bostic I can revisit my feelings.

but, right now, F the cowbums!

And please don't take that as trying to start an argument. I get that it's a man's game and it's violent by it's nature and always will be. I also know that some of these hits are unavoidable as the game is played at full speed and it's not always possible to regulate out the big hits or even the blows to the head. The hit yesterday though was avoidable. Bostic saw he was sliding and he elected to lay the wood anyway. That's some cowardly shit right there if I'm being blunt. It has no place in the game. He could've ended Andy Dalton's career (and worse) right there.

if down the road he is punch drunk and blames Bostic I can revisit my feelings.

but, right now, F the cowbums!

Mike... if that hit had been to our QBs head you would be screaming bloody murder. Have you watched the replays? Totally uncalled for. That's not competitiveness or manliness it's just a cowardly shot at a defenseless man's head. It has no place in the game.

Mike... if that hit had been to our QBs head you would be screaming bloody murder. Have you watched the replays? Totally uncalled for. That's not competitiveness or manliness it's just a cowardly shot at a defenseless man's head. It has no place in the game.

but, it wasnt. it the was the cowbums. I dont give a damn about them.

calling Bostic a coward is your right...its obvious you are trying to drive that home.

it was an unnecessary hit, yes i hate the cowboys but it didn't need to happen.

roy williams horse collaring didnt need to happen, but cowbum fans didnt seem to mind when they broke TOs leg.

im happy. we beat the cowbums handily, and ended any hope they had of anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.