• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Regular Season Practice / Roster / Injury updates

Turn your volume down

I USUALLY hate this type of thing. Coming off a loss, arguably a 'have to win' game this weekend with the Ravens then the Rams looming. If we have any aspirations to be competitive beyond September we need to win Sunday.... NORMALLY I don't like the fun games, but I do like to see some stuff to loosen the boys up and have some fun. I have no doubt that the last few months have been a grind, and I think the only way we win this weekend is if we play loose and have a little fun.. Get confident, get comfortable, and lets play a children's game. So this does not bother me. If we come out and lay a dud, this will no doubt be a point of criticism come Monday morning / Sunday night.

Important thing to note is I have not seen Fuller on any sort of injury report this week...

If you have a Twitter, this guy is a heck of a follow. I refrain from posting all his pictures because they're not watermarked and I dont want to take the credit away from him.

Thanks ST - yeah, pretty awesome stuff. Thanks.

I'd sit Young for a week or two and make sure he is truly healed up. There is no sense in this kind of a season, to push him to return quickly.

I'd sit Young for a week or two and make sure he is truly healed up. There is no sense in this kind of a season, to push him to return quickly.

I tend to agree.. Groin's can flare up, pushing him back could just push the issue further into the season.

Not sure when it happened, or how, but this sucks for Ioannidis

Yeah. That does suck.

DE Nate Orchard being placed on active roster from PS in response to Ionnaidis going on IR and questionable status of Chase Young (who we are awaiting MRI results on) 😓🤐

Last edited:

Assume this is to fill the spot that opened up when we elevated Nate Orchard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.