• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Regular Season Practice / Roster / Injury updates

The problem is he isn’t worth much. Are we going to keep him for 3 months just to get a #6 pick for him?

Any potential value has been run down to zero by his own actions.

The problem is he isn’t worth much. Are we going to keep him for 3 months just to get a #6 pick for him?

Any potential value has been run down to zero by his own actions.

I'll take a 6 for him right now... I imagine he's gone before camp breaks.

As noted before by myself and others here, Dwayne Haskins is the last Snyder personnel 'mistake' that Ron Rivera has to clean up.

He was selected based on Snyder's emotion rather than on pure football logic. And that is going to cost you.

The timing of his departure, however, has to come at a point we have a healthy replacement that has an NFL arm.

You can't just cut him and go with Steven Montez against Carolina and Philadelphia.

That kind of move would cause some of the 2020 momentum Rivera has built to be eroded.

If the team fails with Haskins to lock down the 2020 NFC East title and Dwayne throws picks or fumbles the games away, then he can be the identified 'goat' and we can move on with the knowledge other players were committing 100% and moving forward to turning this thing around.

To be honest, I really can't believe that Haskins has repeatedly been this stupid. You would think Jonathan Allen or Chase Young or Brandon Scherff would have put this guy up against a locker at some point and told him to stop hurting this team and he would have kept a low profile.

But evidently he IS just like Jeff George, another QB that believed he was a HOF caliber player that didn't need to listen to coaches or teammates.

As you saw the end result was George being dragged around by Dallas defenders on a sack and the Washington linemen standing their watching.

No one wanted to come to his defense because they felt he had let the team down and didn't have their backs.

Dwayne is heading down that road.

Haskins back to 3rd string (as Mike pointed out in the other thread, Heinicke to start if Alex can't go)

Davis never really made an on field impact here in 2020. At 37, you didn't expect a guy playing 40 reps a week on defense, but he did contribute in San Diego last year so it was a surprise that his decline was as noticeable in less than a year as it was.

I am sure he made a difference in the locker room and in helping guys like Cole Holcomb and Khaleke Hudson adjust to the NFL.

He was a great player in his prime.

Davis never really made an on field impact here in 2020. At 37, you didn't expect a guy playing 40 reps a week on defense, but he did contribute in San Diego last year so it was a surprise that his decline was as noticeable in less than a year as it was.

I am sure he made a difference in the locker room and in helping guys like Cole Holcomb and Khaleke Hudson adjust to the NFL.

He was a great player in his prime.

yeah it was drastic. I didn't expect 100 tackles, but I also didn't him to be a part of one of the worst units on the team. I thought he would elevate it to competence.

Speed addition. Returns kicks, apparently.

is Lavar Miller ever going to suit up?

Speed addition. Returns kicks, apparently.

except he's on the practice squad, we called him up the week after Gibby went down and I dont know if he even got on the field.

I would love to see him back there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.