• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Seahawks: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Ah, time to sit back and watch another game get ripped away from our grasp by our west coast nemesis.

While I hope we win, we all know what happens when we play Seattle on the road.

Score I hope for, 30-10 us.

Score we'll see, 28-23 them. After we hold a 23-21 lead at the 2 minute warning, of course.

I say 17-10. I hope Grossman has another good game but I wouldn't depend on it. I think 1 TD 3 INTs is about what he'll do. Since we can't run the ball I don't see how we will win. Also Seattle is a tough place to play.

I will be more than happy to eat crow if I am wrong.

Now that the skins have lost 7, I fully expect them to win this game big so that the fans can wonder for a week if they could make the playoffs if they win out.
Skins 31
Hawks 16

Now that the skins have lost 7, I fully expect them to win this game big so that the fans can wonder for a week if they could make the playoffs if they win out.
Skins 31
Hawks 16

You must be having flashbacks to when Norv coached us.

24-7 bad guys.

SeaChickens - 34

Redskins - Another step closer to selecting RG3.

Just heard from the tailgaters at Qwest and they have started...

#SkinsFansOccupyQwestField

Some early pics...

399756532.jpg

399756534.jpg

Skins 27 - 17 we actually put this game away by the 3rd quarter.....hey it's the holidays, one can fantasize

I say 17-10. I hope Grossman has another good game but I wouldn't depend on it. I think 1 TD 3 INTs is about what he'll do. Since we can't run the ball I don't see how we will win. Also Seattle is a tough place to play.

I will be more than happy to eat crow if I am wrong.

Yum yum... that crow taste good! Glad I was wrong. Helu was awesome! Grossman played well. Now let's get ready for NY!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.