• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: The Eagles-Nick Foles time?

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Michael Vick has yet another concussion, Andy Reid's seat seems to get hotter and hotter, the wheels keep falling off the "Dream Team" wagon and Nick...

More...

Another fantastic job Serv and thanks for giving us the insight on Eagles fans.

I live in the Philly area and those posts on the Eagles boards mirror what Eagles fans feel in this area. They are resigned to the fact that the season is over and they want to lose the rest of the season for a top five draft pick. A number of fans have already stepped forward to shake my hand and offer congrats. I tell them that the Eagles could very well win this one and the Redskins could look like, well, the Eagles of late. They don't want to hear it though - weird.

Here in Eagles land, there is a nasty chant going around. However, it epitomizes these fans. Andy Reid is persona non grata here. The chant is "FFF" (Fire Fat ****). Told you it was nasty.

Bottom line, I still want this game badly and hope to fly my Redskins flag with pride this week.

I hope that translates into not many eagles fans at the stadium. I hate going to these games because their fans make it miserable

Just mentioned in the other thread...we have lost 8 in a row to rookie QB's.

Thanks, BB, Eagles fans are indeed a morose lot right now.

BTW, El, remember-"This too shall pass."

May it pass today. :eclipsee_Victoria:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.