• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Recon: Talk about you? Let's talk about us.

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Indiana
Fans of NFL teams quite often prefer talking about themselves when discussing upcoming games rather than the opponent. Bucs fans are among them. ...

More...

Serv, a couple of thoughts...

One, I agree with your general sense of the comparatively nasty overall tone on the Bucs boards. I did some surfing myself the last couple of days looking for talk about Haslett and our D heading into a crucial game for both teams, and found so little actual football talk it was striking. Glad the guys at the site that was shopping for Skins sites to troll didn't stumble across our threshold.

Second is in regards to your comments about this site. I just want to say on the record that you, sir, are a class act. You raise the bar around here considerably and while we might not say it often, not a day goes by it isn't noticed or appreciated.

So there. :)

He does? We do?

Err....I mean...yes! What Om said. Absolutely, 100%.

Another great Recon Serv.

Funny thing about those Bucs fans observations - the games they have in TB itself are poorly attended and it seems like a number of them are rather indifferent. It reminds me a bit of their early days as a franchise back in the late 70s - minus the long losing streak though. I don't know if this is a case of not caring or if some are still Dolphins fans in the TB region. But that is what it feels like to me.

Anyways - let's beat the Bucs this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.