• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Redskins request permission to interview Greg Roman, Ken Whisenhunt

BGO

Redskins general manager Bruce Allen continues to widen his coaching search, requesting permission to interview San Francisco 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman and San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, two people with knowledge of the situation said. Under league rules, today represented the first day that either candidate was eligible to interview with prospective […]
mf.gif

a2t.img

More...

I think they deconstructed the team Whisenhunt took to the Super Bowl fairly quickly. Seems a number of players left in FA and via trade.

Was he responsible for the Kolb trade?

If so that would bother me a bit as Kolb was severely overrated.

I understand that we want a fully vetted process instead of hiring the hottest name on a whim but at some point, is there such a thing as interviewing TOO many people?

No. :)

I like the idea of getting a personal look at the hottest candidates out there. Not just for the HC job now, but as file-building:

For possible future hires...

Possible coordinators...

Hearing what the best and brightest have to say about what THEY would do with this franchise...

I'm a big believer in due diligence and gathering intel.

Conflicting thoughts on Caldwell.

He took the Colts to the Super Bowl and won two rings as an offensive coordinator but these teams were among the elite before he arrived.

The Ravens offense was a lot more varied in 2012 and 2013 than it had been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.