• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins FA Signings Thread

Lanky Livingston

Thought it would be good to have one post with all the Redskins FA additions in it. Mods, feel free to merge if you don't agree. :)

Confirmed: Pierre Garcon, WR
5-yrs, $42.5M, $21.5M guaranteed link

Confirmed: Adam Carriker, DE/DT
4 years, $20M, $7M guaranteed (voidable after 1 year & $1M payment by AC to the team)

Confirmed: Josh Morgan, WR
5 years (voidable after 2)
[media]http://www.bgobsession.com/audio/joshmorgan.mp3[/media]
Interview Post-Signing

Confirmed: Brandon Meriweather, S
2 years, $6M'

Confirmed: Cedric Griffin, DB
1 year, $2.5M

Confirmed: Fred Davis, TE
1 year, $5.4M (franchise tagged)

Confirmed: Rex Grossman, QB
1 year

Confirmed: Kory Lichtensteiger, OG
1 year, $1.2 million

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I have never been a huge fan of Garcon, but he's only 25 and has had some very solid success. I can get on board here.

OK, I have never been a huge fan of Garcon, but he's only 25 and has had some very solid success. I can get on board here.

I'm thinking he caught 70 balls with Curtis Painter and Dan Orlovsky throwing him the ball - he's got a high ceiling!

And when he was with Manning, was always the third option behind Wayne & Clark.

Good signing. Keeps with last year's strategy of signing younger free agents who have a good work ethic and have been productive.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'm on board.

Edit: Lanky, I just saw that Garcon was from West Palm, he would have been in High School at John I Leonard when we were there.

Lanky, I changed the thread title so we can use this spot for our own FAs that we re-sign, like Carriker.

5 years, $42.5M guaranteed for Garçon w/ $21.5M guaranteed. Slightly more than what Marques Colston got with the Saints.

No VJAX. No Brandon Carr. Typical
Allen misdirection. Bruce and Shanahan are going to sign players but the days of setting the market price are over.

No VJAX. No Brandon Carr. Typical
Allen misdirection. Bruce and Shanahan are going to sign players but the days of setting the market price are over.

Now if only everyone else would get the memo...

Grant Paulsen is reporting that the Redskins have agreed to terms with WR Eddie Royal.

Gotta wonder if these WR deals all pan out whether we're not shopping Santana - almost has to be the case, don't you think?

Gotta wonder if these WR deals all pan out whether we're not shopping Santana - almost has to be the case, don't you think?

Could be, but the one they are trying to trade is DHall.

I think all of the receivers short of Hankerson and Paul will be cut.

These guys are cheap and will be given a shot in camp.

Santana will be cut IMO while Gaffney most likely will be traded for a #6 pick.

Sportscenter reporting the Eddie Royal signing is official.

Where is the trade for D Hall?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.