• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins @ Dolphins: Predict The Score

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Looks like we're cursed with Beck for the time being, so our offense will be inept once again. Look for this to be a game of field goals. Just by pure stupid luck, Hall might blow coverage and have a bad pass fall into his lap that he returns for a TD, so we will get a TD. Just not from the offense.

I see us winning a very ugly, very boring game full of field goals.

Redskins 16
Dolphins 12

Dolphins 9
Redskins 6

Crowd down in Miami starts yelling "We want Beck - back".

Redskins (-5)
Dolphins 3

I would not be a bit surprised if this were the lowest scoring win in the history of the NFL. 3-0

Miami wins 16-13 on a last second FG by Dan Carpenter.

I am too tired to predict the score. Redskins lose, but by less than 4 points.

This is arguably one of the few remaining games on the schedule we have a shot of winning based on the way we are currently playing.

Miami got the monkey off their back last week. Now they return home - believe it or not, they might be worse then the Redskins at defending home field advantage!

This is usually the kind of game the Redskins will win that affects their draft position down the road. Count on us winning Sunday.

Redskins - 17
Dolphins - 16

It is actually getting easy to predict for us to lose. It is just matter by how much. It wasn't always this way. We have a team that can't score. A quarterback who has yet to have a career win. Unless something unusal happens the score will be somewhere around 19-6 Miami.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.