• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • The 2020 Season will be the last for our little community. Following the final WFT game of the 2020 season, the site will close it's doors. We wanted to give you a little advance notice so that you could retrieve any photos, content, or other material from the site before it became unavailable, so that you could exchange contact info with anyone you may desire, and ensure that folks would forgo any site donations going forward. We have had a blast being your favorite Redskins and WFT watering hole for the past decade. We had a great run and each of you were a part of it. Thanks to all of you for your amazing contributions and camaraderie. You made this a special place.

Rate the Rings!

One of many experimental iterations ...

What Redskins Super Bowl Ring Would You Sport?

• SB XVII - 1983

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • SB XXII - 1988

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • SB XXVI - 1992

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

God knows, we don't have anything else Redskins-related to ponder this weekend.

Given that, the momentous question of the day is, which Washington Redskins Super Bowl ring would you most want to slip on and parade around town?

Super Bowl XVII - January 30, 1983
Redskins 27
Dolphins 17

Super Bowl XXII - January 31, 1988
Redskins 42
Broncos 10

Super Bowl XXVI - January 26, 1992
Redskins 37
Bills 24

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Wise guy! Bah!

I'm not about flashy when it comes to rings and things men wear on their hands and arms. Just one look at my college ring or watch will tell you that much. The first one is my choice for that reason. It is classy enough without being too outrageous or gaudy.

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

I gotta go with BB on this one. I like the first because it is the FIRST one and because it isn't too gaudy. That being said, the throwback feathers on the third one make it a close second.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Super Bowl wins it will always be the first! As for these rings, I like the 1992 the most! It's the flashiest! LOL!

Ax

The Ugly American
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

'91'

They're all flashy, so, if you're gonna flash, then flash damn-it!

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

My wife just said..'The third one - because more bling is better'. The first is my favorite. Beautiful ring.

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Opps, I voted based upon which Superbowl I enjoyed the most not which ring I like. I like the 83 ring the best but liked the 88 Superbowl the best because I was at a party and was getting a load of **** from my friends when the Skins were down 10-0 early. Then when the Skins stopped Denver for the first time I said “I think the momentum is changing” and then

:)

Lanky Livingston

The Commissioner
Reaction score

Florida Atlantic

I voted like Alaskan did. And frankly, I'm disappointed in all of you men discussing jewelry. LOL.

China

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Michigan State

I picked the first one. I think it looks better and for me it is a reminder of that first Super Bowl victory which was special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0