• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

So is this draft going to be the one where the Marty's have full ownership of the choices? No more "oh,they used a board somebody else put together" right?

Was curious about that, so I checked his stats vs the league ...

View attachment 5558

Tress Way performed, and has consistently performed, at a very high level for many years but receives zero All Pro votes at his position. Zip, nada, nothing.

Highway robbery.

No argument. He has had the misfortune of being a quiet guy on an irrelevant team.

Punter stats are impossible to quantify because there are too many other factors. He has a 48 hard average... well if the team is always stalling out around mid fieldz his average will always be lower than other guys who's offenses can't move.

Kerrigan just made a nice play too. Stopped Bernard on a flip pass and Kerrigan was right there. Two plays later, they have to settle for a FG.

Kerrigan just made a nice play too. Stopped Bernard on a flip pass and Kerrigan was right there. Two plays later, they have to settle for a FG.

Enjoy it. Lol...

If he has a big day - kudos to him. Love me some Ryan Kerrigan - always!

Last edited:
Yeah - he really is! Good for him, always a great guy and class act! Shame on me for being surprised - I shouldn't be.

He played well. Not that it mattered in the result, but he got his chance to play and made the most of it.

clownboy.jpg

Ok, so maybe he isn't that bright after all.

So after watching Derek Carr and Jimmy Garoppolo this weekend, do any of you still want them?

Jimmy G, definitely not. He missed a wide open receiver for what would have been a huge gain in the 3rd when they were in control. And he threw that bad int that turned the game around.

Carr to me is still a mixed bag. I think with the right coordinator he could succeed. I don’t think that coordinator is in Ashburn though. So he would probably look mediocre in Washington.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.