• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Hell nah to any other FA qb’s, sign Heineken to a fair deal and draft one in the 1st or even 2nd. 1st round could be a $ WR or LT to help TH out, unless a damn good QB is setting there for the taking.

Like ST said, lock down Terry and few others and roll with Heineken next season. Dudes earning it now

Remaining schedules for notable NFC teams:

WFT - Dallas, @ Philly, @Dallas, Philly, @ NYG
Cowboys - @ WFT, @ NYG, WFT, Cardinals, @ Eagles
49ers - @ Cincy, Atlanta, @ Titans, Texans, @ Rams

Seven Loss Teams In the Playoff Hunt:

Eagles - WFT, NYG, @ WFT, Cowboys
Vikings - Steelers, @ Bears, Rams, @ Packers, Bears
Saints - Jets, @ Bucs, Dolphins, Panthers, Falcons
Falcons - @ Panthers, @ 49ers, Lions, @ Bills, Saints
Panthers - Falcons, @ Bills, Bucs, @ Saints, @ Bucs

At the end of the day, I think it's a race to 9 wins to earn a Wildcard spot. I think you will need 10 wins to claim the NFC East this season. A team to keep an eye on is Philly - they just don't seem to want to go away. Sitting at 6 wins, they have 3 of their final four games at home.

For us, given our favourable conference record at this point, going 3-2 the rest of the way should be enough to claim some form of a playoff spot. Given the momentum we have built over the last four weeks, that should be a goal we can reach. As is always the case, your divisional performance will determine your season. We need to get to 4-2 overall in the East to leave no doubt about our playoff chances.

It's amazing. After all the crap the NFC East took from those around league circles a season ago, it is not inconceivable to believe that 3 teams from our division could legitimately qualify for the playoffs in 2021.

If the playoffs started today we would be playing…

Tampa Bay

(according to Rick Snider)

MNF last night, the Patriots attempted three passes and won the game.
Not that I want this team to be that extreme but it does illustrate that the old saw “You win the game up front” still holds true.

I also think that it’s no coincidence that this four game win streak has come about by finally tailoring this offense to what it’s personnel does best: being physical and running the ball.
It takes pressure off Heinicke and is complimentary to the defense.
Gibson needs to be on full display, along with (hopefully) McKissic, this Sunday.

I was thinking the same thing last night. They made that choice based on weather, but it worked so well, why wouldn’t they do that the next time they play too. Basically, keep doing it until they stop you. Maybe it wouldn’t work if the Bills were able to put up more points. But I agree that you can see this type of gameplan can still work.

Smoot is a freaking riot! He's also 100% right. Bobby Three Sticks is a clown.

Even if he's just part time, we could use the depth and pressure.

Another game I'm gonna have to miss due to wrestling, but I'll be checking in on chat to see what's up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.