• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Good. Blewit was obviously not the answer. But I do know what one of the next comments will be.

I took a peek at this years draft for kickers and it seems pretty shitty for pickings. If I was a GM I’d use a 5th or 6th on a $ kicker.

Another part of our childhoods fades into the background.

RIP Sam.

I never saw him play, but I loved listening to Sonny, Sam, and Frank growing up. It pained me when he was struggling in the booth his last several years. But he was on the radio for every big Redskins moment in my life.

Are we allowed to be happy for a great win?

There are only 6 teams in the NFC with winning records.

Ron Rivera confirmed that WFT DE Chase Young tore his ACL during Sunday’s win over Tampa Bay.

His 2021 is over and the watch for 2022 now begins.

I wonder if Cam and Ron have a nice reunion Sunday or not. How big of a story is it in DC this week?

I wonder if Cam and Ron have a nice reunion Sunday or not. How big of a story is it in DC this week?

probably won't be a 'major' story because we already played them last year while he was coach.

This is different with Ron actually returning to Carolina, and Cam was not on Carolina when we played them.

The wildest thing about this is that there are legitimate playoff implications as Carolina is currently in the final playoff spot @ 5-5. It's a MAJOR grasp, and I'm not saying I have some overwhelming confidence we can go on a run, but if we're looking at the schedule here... we're playing all the teams who are competing for playoff spots down the stretch. It's a grasp, but it's not impossible. I said it before the TB game, that if we win the game, the bigger deal is what we can do the weeks following and see if it's a blip on the radar, or if it's a sign that things may be coming together.

probably won't be a 'major' story because we already played them last year while he was coach.

This is different with Ron actually returning to Carolina, and Cam was not on Carolina when we played them.

The wildest thing about this is that there are legitimate playoff implications as Carolina is currently in the final playoff spot @ 5-5. It's a MAJOR grasp, and I'm not saying I have some overwhelming confidence we can go on a run, but if we're looking at the schedule here... we're playing all the teams who are competing for playoff spots down the stretch. It's a grasp, but it's not impossible. I said it before the TB game, that if we win the game, the bigger deal is what we can do the weeks following and see if it's a blip on the radar, or if it's a sign that things may be coming together.
I agree. Cam has also already been to a different team and had his drama there. I can't really see too much coming from it, but you know how the media is when they want to create a story. True or not, it will get printed if they think it will get them attention.

I don't know if we make the playoffs. Heck, I'm not even sure I want to. But, I do want to see them competitive. I want to see them beat the divisional rivalries, and I want to see them continue to grow.

If we start using people like McKissic, Carter, and Patterson more we can really get a good idea on what's needed in the draft.

Do you think Turner is going to go run heavy this week? What's the status on Samuel? Brown sure has turned in to a non factor!

I believe Samuel was a DNP at practice today... havent seen that confirmed yet but I'm not holding my breath.

Brown is a rookie. The old saying was it took a WR about 2 years to become what they're going to be in the league. We've been spoiled by Terry McLaurin after a 40 year drought of drafted WRs. Most WRs dont do what he's done, especially 3rd round picks. I think Brown will continue to develop, and would be looking quite a bit different had he not gotten hurt, and if there were still other weapons on the field. He shouldn't be expected to be a no. 2 WR at this point.. injuries have forced that hand.

As for the 'run heavy,' attack... I don't know. Carolina has a good defense, and their secondary isn't as beat up as Tampa's. I actually think we need to jump out to a fast start and try to make CMC 1 dimensional. They're going to try and get McCaffrey going... if we can make it so we dont have to be playing up in the box, it's going to be a lot easier to defend the big play. I don't know that Cam has the arm he once had, so I don't know that he's going to be able to take the top off down field.

I agree with Brown. He's a rookie and he showed signs of being able to make big plays in camp. Hopefully he's watching McLaurin and learning what game speed and technique is. Not everyone can be a burner like desean.

I'm always down for a fast start! You know that!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.