• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The guy who tweeted was surprised to see Brady with Lock and Wentz, but I'm not. Brady is old so his deep throws will be worse than they have been. That graph showed he was taking shots like crazy too. What I do like is how Fitzpatrick had a low bad throw percentage, but was still above average in target depth. He wasn't just dinking and dunking to have a good completion percentage.

The guy who tweeted was surprised to see Brady with Lock and Wentz, but I'm not. Brady is old so his deep throws will be worse than they have been. That graph showed he was taking shots like crazy too. What I do like is how Fitzpatrick had a low bad throw percentage, but was still above average in target depth. He wasn't just dinking and dunking to have a good completion percentage.
Brady was also playing on a bad knee last season that he had surgery on just a few months ago.

Haskins was tragic and Smith was, well, obviously not taking many shots.

That's one reason Riddick thinks Washington has a good chance at winning the East in 2021.

Last year the team was 7-9 but the starts by quarterbacks not named Smith yielded a 2-8 record.

Haskins was 1-5 and looked dreadful at times. He was so limited in terms of his ability to process what he saw on the field that his strong arm was never really a factor for this team.

Heinicke is better than Smith (at 37), Haskins and Kyle Allen. Meanwhile, Fitzpatrick at least right now is better than Heinicke.

So, while Washington did not upgrade at quarterback with a designated future 'star' draft pick, there was a big upgrade in the physical ability to play the position year over year.

Luke Kuechly met with the Redskins recently. That is NOTHING but good right there! His knowledge on the LB position and how he played were tops.

Does Dewayne Haskins have a chance to be the starter this season?

The NFL Network had a game from '86 on tonight. It was a game against the Vikings and it was picked by Cam Jordan because his dad had a great game for the Vikings. Watching it was fun for nostalgic reasons, especially since the Redskins won in OT. I was a kid in 86, but I remember not really liking Jay Schroeder. I've seen the documentaries about the 87 season and have heard how the players didn't really like him either. I remember as a kid knowing he had a big arm, but I didn't realize how inaccurate he was. Just a ton of passes off the mark. He also couldn't find the open man a lot. I know it was a different era and QBs played differently. But I was surprised looking back at how bad Schroeder was.

Also, I definitely didn't remember this. They announced wide receiver Ricky Sanders in the game, number 46. I had no clue he ever wore anything other than 83.

The NFL Network had a game from '86 on tonight. It was a game against the Vikings and it was picked by Cam Jordan because his dad had a great game for the Vikings. Watching it was fun for nostalgic reasons, especially since the Redskins won in OT. I was a kid in 86, but I remember not really liking Jay Schroeder. I've seen the documentaries about the 87 season and have heard how the players didn't really like him either. I remember as a kid knowing he had a big arm, but I didn't realize how inaccurate he was. Just a ton of passes off the mark. He also couldn't find the open man a lot. I know it was a different era and QBs played differently. But I was surprised looking back at how bad Schroeder was.

Also, I definitely didn't remember this. They announced wide receiver Ricky Sanders in the game, number 46. I had no clue he ever wore anything other than 83.
I don't remember him wearing that, either. That's very interesting.

lol I like PFF but this is a pretty big fumble for a site that prides themselves on analytics

If you have a few minutes, scroll the comments, some are gold.... like this one

Deleted now… what was it?

"Curtis Samuel is an underatted WR"
---picture of Terry McLaurin---

So Dwayne is in trouble again.

“I want her out of my room,” Haskins told a security officer at The Cosmopolitan. “She hit me and cut my lip open.”

According to Dwayne’s Instagram and several news articles, the couple was recently engaged at TAO Asian Bistro & Nightclub at The Venetian.

Reports say she used a swim technique to clear the table lamp, sidestepped an OSU bunny slipper and lunged at Haskins with a sweeping right hand. He could have stepped up in the desk area to avoid the rush, but was staring down a woman outside trying to parallel park an SUV and didn't see his partner coming. "Don't judge," Haskins said. "Bitch is quick."

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.