• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

10 games in and Cousins already has almost 3100 yards. He's on pace to possibly pass 5000 this season.

If he stays with the team it wont be long before he breaks every Redskins QB record, 4-5 years tops.

Washington on Australian TV again! That would make it two weeks in a row. I'm about to get a Redskin overdose. This time it will be breakfast football! 8.35am Friday morn is the scheduled time, so I will be up and the jobs can wait!

That's awesome Skins Aussie. Join us in chat.

If you say 'Duck Fallas' - isn't that still obscene?

I mean, have you SEEN a Duck Phallus?

:) Think I saw that on an auto tag some time ago, if MVA (DMV) let's it go...... must not be.

That's awesome Skins Aussie. Join us in chat.

I would, but people talk about others things than the game, and game chat is more like buddies sitting at home watching the game. There's a lot of 'good catch' or 'great run', but nobody ever says by who! When they do, it is three or four plays later. No offence, but chat is too confusing during game play.

It's a rare thing indeed that I'm up and about at this time anyway (4am). As I have a couple of 6am starts coming up, I'm just getting used to the early starts. By 6am start, I mean I have to be signed in by 6am which means I have to leave home no later than 5:15am. Then I sign off at 6pm, getting home, having tea and an early night, having to go through it all again on Sunday.

Last edited:
We are 12-6-1 in our last 19 regular season/playoff games. When was the last time we've been able to say that?

If we win this afternoon at Dallas, I think it's pretty safe to say that this team has officially turned the corner.

Good times are on the horizon, folks.

I have serious concerns about Compton out there on D. First of all, he's slow. He's often late getting the D set up - there were numerous instances against the Packers of the D not being set or Compton even having his head turned backwards when the ball was snapped. I believe the blown coverage that lead to the easy TD was his fault. I know he makes the occasional good play, but overall I think he's physically a liability out there. London Fletcher he ain't.

Agree and we need a real ILB in next years draft. Unfortunately, for now we are stuck with him.

I have been happy w/ S'ua Cravens, though. Seems like he'll pan out.

I'm hoping to learn more this week about why it went off the rails so many times Sunday night. Maybe it was Rodgers pulling strings, or maybe Barry was slow getting calls made, or maybe Compton was just having a bad night, or maybe it was something else entirely. I just know we had at least seemed to stop totally blowing coverages on a regular basis in the weeks heading into this game ... and then suddenly there it was again. If we see more of that Thursday in Dallas, we are in trouble. We're going to need to make them earn every point--anything easy, given I expect they will possess the ball on us more and more as the game progresses and their OL wears our front seven down--and we're going to need Kirk and the O to go crazy again to have a realistic shot.

My personal feeling is this is the exact kind of game where Kirk needs to get an early lead which forces them to beat us with Dak's arm rather than Eliott's running. It will be a long day if Eliott is allowed to grind it out vs. us. I'm still not sold on this defense. Too much lack of or thin talent at key positions (ILB, DT, S).

Agree and we need a real ILB in next years draft. Unfortunately, for now we are stuck with him.

I have been happy w/ S'ua Cravens, though. Seems like he'll pan out.

I didn't see the post of Boone's regarding Compton at ILB... but he has regressed, for sure. Last year it appeared his football smarts were enough to get him into position to make big plays. Unfortunately, he has been exposed more often that you'd like to see from your captain, he simply lacks the athleticism to be more effective.

As for Cravens, the kid is full of talent, but needs to stop making mistakes. Watching the game the other night, he was exposed on a number of plays as well. I don't expect that from a rookie QB or a not so good QB, but QB's like Aaroin Rodgers will expose that all day long.

I have no idea what to expect today.

I expect Elliott is already the cockiest bitch in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.