• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Cousins fumble and interception
Jones fumble
Gruden calls 7 rushing plays in first half between 4 players

Anyone else think maybe gruden isn't learning a ****ing thing and we're just winning because Scot picked good players and not the coach?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nah...I think we just aren't nearly as good as the Panthers. They are a much better team than I gave them credit for. They are simply beating us on both sides in the trenches. We needed a perfect game and didn't get it, they capitalized on it.

Cousins line is treating him like Griffin.

we're making too many mistakes. our QB's versatility is limited. I can give some ground on Cousins if he continues to develop - like some evidence that he can improvise when things go South, can lead and hold onto the damn ball. but Gruden? eh. he'll just have to "coach em up" better.

We had a chance until the horrible call. That killed any momentum we might have had. Not much fun to watch this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody cares
2 fumbles in 2 plays

We have no leadership

But, hey, nipple twisters are fun during practice

Cousins dumps the ball off and gets rid of it quickly because every time he drops back he gets blasted just like Griffin did.

It appears that Griffin just at least tried instead of dumping it 1 yard when we need 8. He just got lit up when he did.

Cousins dumps the ball off and gets rid of it quickly because every time he drops back he gets blasted just like Griffin did.

It appears that Griffin just at least tried instead of dumping it 1 yard when we need 8. He just got lit up when he did.

Please stop with the Griffin talk...just let sleeping dogs lie. Griffin was on the sidelines yucking it up with other unsuited players, he did not seem tremendously involved in the game. He will remain unsuited and it is very likely he will never take another snap here. You're just rehashing the same ole' argument that will never be agreed upon so why insert his name?

7 points on offense.

Our coach is nowhere to be seen. Our quarterback is left to get beat up by the panthers, he gave up on the run before he even tried it, and he allowed our team to give up before the 3rd quarter even began.

7 points on offense.

Our coach is nowhere to be seen. Our quarterback is left to get beat up by the panthers, he gave up on the run before he even tried it, and he allowed our team to give up before the 3rd quarter even began.

We were beaten by a very good team. We had a couple of poorly timed calls and turnovers that crushed us and they capitalized on it. It was a bad week...we were beaten up and down the field.

Yes, poor play by our QB, yes we were out coached, yes we made bad mistakes...but we were beaten by a very good team. We didn't simply hand it over to them, they beat us.

Whether it's Gruden or McVey, their play calling makes shit smell delicious.

Time to see what Wild Bill can do.

Quoting, just because.

image.jpg

Matt Jones should be benched for at least two weeks.

Dude has a bad fumbling problem and it needs to be driven home that it won't be tolerated.

But Jay loves Jones and he'll probably be out there next week getting the bulk of the carries.

No accountability, whatsoever.

We had a game until that goat**** of a penalty drive. Seems that caused the team to turtle shell up.

Reed has an MCL sprain.

I actually think that we indeed literally hand they game over to them.

when in the world are they going to fix the tackling?!!!!

I can handle the losing....just stepping stones along the way. but when the mistakes are fundamental and persistent....

well......this one is already a memory.

need to focus on taking the Gints down.

I think that 5 turnovers is pretty much handing the game to them. Our team rolled over like their spineless, gutless, piss poor excuse for a HC. One good offensive play was all we had, and one good special teams play. Look at all the penalties, that is lack of discipline. Zero fire in this team, everybody gets all excited when we come back against a shit team, then handily beat another shit team. Guess what, we also are a shit team, you like that??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.