• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Oh, he "cant" but he can go out there and aggravate it again during practice, put on pads and run routes?

Always? He has been here 1 year performance wise.

He's trying to get back on the field and aggravates/reinjures it. That's common with hammy's. I don't understand your hostility towards him. Not trying to pick a fight but you keep bashing a guy who's been one of our few bright spots. I don't get it but you obviously are not open to what I'm saying so I won't belabor it.

I've explained my hostility towards him very clearly, I feel. He is getting paid a lot, he bragged a lot, he gets hurt a lot. I don't think the doctors have anything to do with this; I think he sees the team is going through the same ol things it went through last year and he has a way to not be involved in it while collecting millions.

He was "supposed to be back" for weeks now but hasn't even suited up. But if you check the jaccpot instagram (no CK because hes a crip) he is all about flossing and bragging.

Funny, of the 3 top QB's in that mock, the only one I'm remotely intrigued by is Paxton Lynch out of Memphis. He's the only one of the three who steps into throws, stands tall in a breaking pocket, moves to throw, has what looks to me like an NFL arm. Even thought I saw him look off a safety.

It'd be fun to be a GM ... right up until you had to actually take a deep breath, grit your teeth and pick somebody.

Memphis Tigers
6-0, 2nd in West
Friday, October 23, 8:00 PM on ESPN
Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium, Tulsa, Oklahoma

#18 Memphis Tigers(6-0) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane(3-3)

LOL....we all know he's gang related. We knew that before we signed him and all spoke about it at lengths.

Today's gangstas be soft gettin' laid out by hammies and whatnot.

Today's gangstas be soft gettin' laid out by hammies and whatnot.

Lol. When you see a crip make this gang sign, it's time to leave. Because they bout to take your hammy out bitch.

h1.jpg

Aaaah....sarcasm and such. Funny stuff, gents.

Can't say I quite understand all the hate toward DeSean, Mike. To be honest, it just seems to me like you don't like the guy and are just using last year's shoulder injury (even though he made significant contributions to the offense) and this year's hamstring injury as reasons to try to discount his value to us as a receiver. To call someone "soft" because of a major injury that is out of his control just doesn't make sense.

The line for that group starts to the left behind the other 3 ;-)

I've made statements that I've backed up with stats, facts, and opinions. Saying the things you guys are just because you don't agree is just you guys "not liking" what I have to say.

Which is cool...but please at least act like you see that it's not about liking him or not.

The line for that group starts to the left behind the other 3 ;-)

I've made statements that I've backed up with stats, facts, and opinions. Saying the things you guys are just because you don't agree is just you guys "not liking" what I have to say.

Which is cool...but please at least act like you see that it's not about liking him or not.

Having had a major hamstring tear in high school, I can tell you that there's not a damn thing you can do about it. It's the largest muscle powering your running ability and if it's injured, you aren't running fast irregardless of your toughness or motivation level. I don't think 'opinions' count for much in light of that. It heals when it heals. That's just my experience.

Having had a major hamstring tear in high school, I can tell you that there's not a damn thing you can do about it. It's the largest muscle powering your running ability and if it's injured, you aren't running fast irregardless of your toughness or motivation level. I don't think 'opinions' count for much in light of that. It heals when it heals. That's just my experience.
Cripe, I had a cramp in my hammy recently, could barely get off the couch to go to the refer for another beer.... an' I know I'm tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.