• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Come on folks Scherff is being beaten up by media because he was taken a few picks before the 'experts' deemed appropriate.

Technically, he is being criticized for having a 33.5 reach instead of 34, which of course means he is destined to be a bust šŸ˜

At 6'5 plus I see Scherff as an NFL tackle.

I think he would have a harder transition inside at his size, getting leverage by working lower as guards are expected to to do.

It's the same spurious argument that it made about physical corners that run a 4.55 - just move them to safety............

That transition works on occasion, made famous by guys like Hanks, Rod Woodson, that were pro bowl/HOF performers.

But most of those moves failed.

'cuz his daddy was George Freaking Allen.

Can somebody put a sock in Bruce Allen's mouth.

The guy has the best job in the world. He attends golf fundraisers for a living. He's a **** up at personnel.

Why does anyone listen to him?

I don't think anyone listens to him.

Reporters putting a mic in front of him are likely looking for that "foot-in-mouth" comment.

He sure seems confident with his statements today.

OK, so I just watched a little clip on the dot com. Based off what was in the clip, if anybody has an issue with anything he said, I assure you, the problem is you, not him.

In the meantime, the team is ripping more seats out of FedEx, per Steinberg in the Post. At this rate, a new stadium won't be necessary.....RFK will have the capacity they need!

In the meantime, the team is ripping more seats out of FedEx, per Steinberg in the Post. At this rate, a new stadium won't be necessary.....RFK will have the capacity they need!

Hey if anyone else replies to their marketing BS with scathing emails like I do they are finally figuring it out.

Do you know where the seats are located? Is it more upper deck seating, or are they finally removing those obstructed view seats.

The Danny continues the fiddling as Rome burns.
Just curious what in particular about this particular action, in this particular offseason, would prompt this comment?

Thanks, tr1 ... about what I expected.

Quick question: why would Dan be worried about blackouts when that restriction is no longer in the NFL?

The Danny continues the fiddling as Rome burns.

If by fiddling you mean finally bringing in a real football person to run the football operations, then yes he is.

Don't make it about me, brother ... you have no idea what my take is on Dan Snyder. This was about your specific comment, and what if any justification you might offer for it. If I understand you correctly, there really wasn't one. Nor is there apparently anything he can do, or anyone can say, that's going to make the slightest bit of difference in your mind.

So, yeah. Oh well.

Please, don't be so defensive. You asked me a question. I gave you an answer you didn't like. So, yeah. Oh, well.

I'd say a majority of Redskins' nation is 100% on board with how I feel about the Danny. It confounds me how so many here defend him...that's all.

Peace.
Not defensive--more, mildly amused. Again, just curious if there was anything substantive behind the "Rome burning" comment I might have missed.

There wasn't.

Peace out.

So, eric weddle is about 90% leaving the chargers after this year. He would be a hell of an improvement if golston or dude from Seattle don't work out

tr1, quite simply you don't know what you're talking about. Save accusations like that for other boards.

The competition we have for OLB is pretty exciting. We are actually going to have depth at that position. If Kerrigan can get a breather he can stay fresh and do more HBK poses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ā¤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.