• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Red zone deficiency analysis project continued....

Add the equipment guy, Kelly's slip on that fourth and one comes to mind and he's slipped more than once as I recall.

'course it could be just a footwork thing, leading back to the coaching and or RB talent thing.

Red zone deficiency analysis project continued....

Add the equipment guy, Kelly's slip on that fourth and one comes to mind and he's slipped more than once as I recall.

'course it could be just a footwork thing, leading back to the coaching and or RB talent thing.

I don't know, once you put on the longest cleat option available, not much more you can do. I know Thompson mentioned he was going to try different spikes in warm up's, and would think all the players paid it some attention. Grass on a soccer pitch can be very different from a football field. I'd be concerned if the guys are slipping at home.

Stupid London games. Not only was the grass screwy, but did anyone else notice how grayed out everything was? My wife was like, "Why do our uniforms look just like their uniforms? I thought they were supposed to be completely different colors?" and allI could say was "It's London, dear. All colors look gray over there."

:)

Sadly I'm pretty sure they never announce a suspension until after the appeal. Which means this was not recent.

With Trent's suspension, I'd be surprised if we go better than 0-4. To win against the Vikings, Packers, Cowboys or Cards without Trent is just asking too much. Maybe it's the wake-up call Kirk needs!

I thought he had been busted before but had cleaned up but I guess this is his first time. Ty Neshke has been pretty darn good as his replacement now we get to see if he can sustain it over 4 games

I think we'll be fine, Nsehke has been more than solid filling in all season.

Some Captain huh?

I mean, is Trent showing the young guys the Redskins Way?

Don't know how you can claim to be a leader and then pull this crap?

Guess it's time to start looking for a LT of the future.

I'd guess he smokin up again...

"nothing left to do but smile... smile... smile" Gerry Garcia

Some Captain huh?

I mean, is Trent showing the young guys the Redskins Way?

Don't know how you can claim to be a leader and then pull this crap?

Guess it's time to start looking for a LT of the future.

Tom, ya gotta fess up that you jinxed him just about a week ago ;) .......

On the other hand, nothing more has to be said about this dude.

Trent Williams' history includes a lot of pain, few games missed - Washington Redskins Blog- ESPN

Remember all of the brouhaha when he got suspended for tokin' some :)

Tom, ya gotta fess up that you jinxed him just about a week ago ;) .......

crap, was lookin' for the good stuff not the bad

mojo cauldron.jpg

:crushed:

I don't think we know, but you have to assume it's marijuana. It never ceases to amaze me that it their living, they know the testing schedule, and they still can't have enough self control.

Last edited:
Knight... being with you in chat made it all that more exciting.

I loved it Doc, it was so much fun. Actually seeing them LIVE while also having you guys to talk to about it. It's the closest I'll get to ACTUALLY going to a game with you guys.

I'm trying to organize coming over to Fedex to see the Skins in their home stadium, but that might be a couple of years in the building and saving. It would be great if we could get a group of us together for that. Really would make the trip special. :D

In other news, I'm dismayed about the Trent news!

Next man up. This team has battled through adversity the last season and a half, so now's the time to do it again.

I could see 2-2. The Packers aren't what they were, I watch them every week with Mrs Knight and they're a shadow of themselves. They're beatable. I think similarly the Cards are vulnerable too.
The Cowboys and the Vikes are another story. I think the Boy's are going to be the NFC reps in the Superbowl. With or without Dak.
And that Vikes defense... they'll take advantage of Trent being MIA.

Alot hinges on whether Ty can give us a servicable replacement temporarily and if that allows our Offense to click finally, Kelley solidifies that RB position and we get those RedZone issues solved and start scoring as we should.
With the weapons we have we should be scoring in the 30 pt range week on week. Easily. We've left so many points on the table.

If we can get the Offense geared up to it's potential we can snatch at least a couple of these games.

Alot of work to do during the Bye.

I hope the Redskins can get some refund of the money they signed Dickweed Williams for. Even if they have to cut him to do so.

Too late to trade the loser now.

The significance of losing Williams for such a crucial stretch of the season — games against the Vikings (5-2), Green Bay Packers (4-3), Dallas Cowboys (6-1) and Arizona Cardinals (3-4-1) — can’t be overstated.

Well ...

That's gonna hurt.

That's gonna hurt a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.