• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I want to bring another QB in whether draft or FA, but I want Heinicke here to try out for the position too.

I don't think he's the QB of the future, but if he can return to who he was, he is a gamer and deserves a shot.

Not sure it matters. I don't think Scott is the worst play designer in the world (by a long shot), but I think he is arrogant and doesn't really know how to playcall. The flow of the offensive playcalls is either really jarring (and not in a "surprise the defense way" more in a "what on earth is he possibly thinking" way) or predictable. Those are two very bad places to oscillate in. Unsurprisingly, the few times when things have been smooth in terms of playcalls, we have put points on the board almost all of the time. One of the features of those drives is running on 1st and 2nds a lot, even when the RBs aren't getting more than 4 / carry. He seems to think if an RB is not getting 4+, they aren't getting it done. He also thinks that if we aren't leading comfortably, time to put it away in the air. It is just that with a young and still relatively inexperienced QB, a lot of times we unnecessarily put it away for the other team.

^ All of this to say, as long as Scott is here in this role (in particular playcalling perhaps), I'm not sure it matters who is under center.

That sucks. I hope he is able to heal up and get back to doing what he enjoys.

That sucks. I hope he is able to heal up and get back to doing what he enjoys.

Yeah, me too. I really like his work.

I tried reaching out to him a couple of times after the first one to offer my help with the needed lifestyle changes but was unsuccessful. If anyone knows him personally…

I probably know him a little better than most from coverage days. I will reach out to him and reiterate the offer Chris.

I probably know him a little better than most from coverage days. I will reach out to him and reiterate the offer Chris.

Thanks. He most likely thinks I’m just a internet rando. (Not that he would be wrong) 🤣

We're all internet randos :)

According to ESPN NFL Nation reporter John Keim, Watson is uninterested in waiving his no-trade clause to join the Washington Football Team.

And our masseuses were uninterested in giving him any more ‘happy endings’

Honestly - if they brought that scumbag on board, that’s the last day I’m a fan.

We dodged a bullet with that one. I'd bet Snyder did inquire though.

Watson aside, what upper tier FA QB would want to come here?
The only way Russell Wilson's coming here is if ST,Boone and Om kidnap him in the middle of the night and dump him out in Ashburn.

IMO, the best bet for this club is to draft a young Qb and sit him on the bench and let him learn until he's ready.

Sigh.

Turns out sheriff is gonna get ya.

Damn..I love CP as a dude. But, he doesn't seem to bright when it comes to money.

Sigh.

Turns out sheriff is gonna get ya.

That’s it? Huh.

He should have returned to Miami and let the professionals school him. It is the capital of the medicare fraud industry.

IMO J. Slye has shown enough to lock up for the foreseeable future, 3 years at least

Not sayin he's the answer... but I wanted this guy as a developmental QB in the last draft...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.