• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Why does it hurt? Good for him. He found a team that let him sit on their roster and they made the playoffs.
Because he's one of my favorite players of all time and he made it by beating us...on the enemy team.

That's why.

Here's another reason to get frustrated with the organization.

Touching tribute?

I've seen people comment that there was no 'thank you' put up on the big screen or in any way. He's the franchise sack leader, at least take a moment to say "Thanks Ryan" when he comes back... Instead just a little picture and a tweet the next morning.

That place is a dump...

That said... I can only imagine 15 fat drunks leaning over what can only be described as a concert barrier was something that made a ton of sense. The stadium is falling apart, but to act like the stands collapsed under completely normal circumstances is incorrect.

I had a friend of mine post a picture at the stadium and the 'shelf' that acts as a cap where the wall is fell off right in front of them..

Fedex broken shelf.png

Anyone notice the trend that when we play big games all of our players get ON the list a few days before the game so they miss it?

Yet, teams like the cowbums and iggles end up on the list the day after so they have time to test negative and get back?

Week after week..

Both of those teams are going to wish the Team made the playoffs. The cowboys looked pretty mediocre against a good team. The Eagles haven’t beat a team with a winning record. They will be awfully disappointed when the Team isn’t on the schedule in the playoffs.

I want to bring another QB in whether draft or FA, but I want Heinicke here to try out for the position too.

I don't think he's the QB of the future, but if he can return to who he was, he is a gamer and deserves a shot.

I want to bring another QB in whether draft or FA, but I want Heinicke here to try out for the position too.

I don't think he's the QB of the future, but if he can return to who he was, he is a gamer and deserves a shot.

Yeah I’d be alright if we draft one early and let him & Heineken battle in camp. Completely good with TH starting while the rook learns as well.

They HAVE to get a fast #2 to take heat off MaClaurin in the 2nd though.

ST is that pic from this season? That’s straight up pitiful.

Beelzebub probably let’s it rot just hoping for a new stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.