• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

LOL

The WFT Social Media crew has been pretty good lately, I'm surprised they didn't run a series of these. We have plenty of Ex-Carolina players to use for fodder.
Could have done a montage video! LOL

Some local love for the Pro-Bowl.

I almost posted something saying that Cheeseman is quietly having a really good rookie season, but didnt want to jinx it. The fact that we haven't heard his name once during a broadcast is a really good thing. 'God i hope I didnt just jinx him'

Dammit Collins has been ballin lately, McKissic not surprised, he got whacked last week

Rather amusing watching the DC fandom get all excited.

If you don’t want folks to view you as a troll, don’t post like a troll. I think Churchill may have said that?

If you don’t want folks to view you as a troll, don’t post like a troll. I think Churchill may have said that?
Like I told you in a PM, I have nothing more to offer this site in it's newest format than to say I told you so. When Lucy..er...umm Dan Snyder pulls the ball out from in front of you again, I am just going to continue to laugh at you all for supporting Satan.

Like I told you in a PM, I have nothing more to offer this site in it's newest format than to say I told you so. When Lucy..er...umm Dan Snyder pulls the ball out from in front of you again, I am just going to continue to laugh at you all for supporting Satan.

As you wish.

It’s one thing to hate Dan Snyder. We all do. It’s another thing to hate the team. Some do, some don’t. But it’s extremely lame to hate on the fans and constantly try to call them out for being fans. Especially when every single one of them know the problems of the team and discusses the problems of the team openly and wishes with every drop of burgundy blood they have the owner would be removed. I don’t know what the point is other than to show everyone what an extremely miserable person looks like.

El, has been part of the board and a supporter here for a long time. He meant it when he drew his red line and stated if they changed the same he wouldn't support it. I know there's posts of me at that time when that tomfoolery occurred where I said I was done if they changed the name. He's stuck to it, Yeah that post of his was "trolling" maybe which was my point of trying to get him to clarify under which circumstances. There's probably other occurrences but if he got the boot, I'll be honest, I'm just not a favor of it. If this needs moved or deleted feel free.

We're not going to talk about a specific member's status on the forum. I appreciate everyone's input. That being said, when folks have been asked repeatedly and gotten temporary timeouts for the same issue, at some point there is an endpoint with patience.

If R.Wilson is available in the offseason, I'm a total no. Same with Jimmy G. just not much out there on the QB market worth a big investment and Watson is never coming back. I'd give a flyer on Goff for a 3rd. However, no reason to rock the boat if Heinicke keeps playing within the system, odd for fans of a team that had 3 different QB's win superbowls we've become enamored for a "franchise QB". Think if we'd have paid Cousins, you think Minny wants a refund? Better not to reach imo.

I dunno - Russell Wilson and Carr are probably the only 2 guys out there I think would be no-brainers... Carr isn't going anywhere, but if RW were available how could we NOT go all in to make that happen?

A month ago I would’ve totally agreed on Wilson. At this point though, watching him struggling to work his way back, I think I want the rest of the season to see exactly which Russ Wilson we would be bidding on.

What's the opportunity cost if we acquire Wilson (who has a no trade clause so he gets to pick the suitors). 3 firsts and a 2nd plus an extension which will take up more cap? Just not seeing it.

His salary is the reason he's in that trouble. They have really good receivers, but no line and no RB.

He is getting slaughtered back there because they can't afford to get good lineman. Same with KC.

If R.Wilson is available in the offseason, I'm a total no. Same with Jimmy G. just not much out there on the QB market worth a big investment and Watson is never coming back. I'd give a flyer on Goff for a 3rd. However, no reason to rock the boat if Heinicke keeps playing within the system, odd for fans of a team that had 3 different QB's win superbowls we've become enamored for a "franchise QB". Think if we'd have paid Cousins, you think Minny wants a refund? Better not to reach imo.

I’d take Wilson, unless his finger injury is a degenerative injury. He’s not fully healed and should not be playing. He came back because the Seahawks were falling out of the playoff race and he thought even with a broken finger he could get them back in it. That hasn’t been the case. For the Seahawks, they are no worse off with playing hurt than without him. But from a personal perspective, it’s definitely caused people to ask if he is in his way down. I don’t think he is. He’s a great QB and a winner. I wouldn’t give up the world for him, but I’d take him here in a heartbeat.

I have to agree with Kel... I don't think the Wilson you see in 2022 is the same one we're seeing now. My bigger concern is the $37m cap hit next year, and $40m the year after.

The cap is expected to jump up to $208.2M for next season, which is up almost $30m from this year, which does open up some serious spending options.... but that would make it very difficult to retain your core talent like Terry, Gibson, and the majority of the defensive line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.