• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

The culture may have changed, but we're still our own worst enemy in that stadium...

Samuel is in full pads practicing

The culture may have changed, but we're still our own worst enemy in that stadium...

Fedex might as well be a neutral location.

PeeGee sucks since it is so unrefined. They're trying to glitz up Largo but that's a gilded facade for a wasteful, expensive county with no redeeming attributes.

Portis is a sad case of a professional athlete who blew it all. I remember the bankruptcy and after reading this article, I did remember hearing about this fraud. I didn’t know how serious it was though. It’s a shame because the guy was so likable and would do anything on the football field. His pass blocks are legendary. I wish his post football life had a different outcome.

It’s mind boggling how some of these millionaires just blow thru their $ like shot thru a gun. Would never have pegged CP as someone to engage in fraud either. As a player I loved the guy, as a person not so much with this new evidence. Very sad indeed

Presidents?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-062217.png
    Screenshot_20210908-062217.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
Nicki Jhabvala reaffirmed last night that it is still down to three names.

Probably not Presidents. But Bruce Allen got excited because he is a former team president.

Presidents would be as stupid as they come. I'd even got for red wolves over that!!

Please not the Presidents.

1 loss and all the talk with turn to impeachment.

Curtis Samuel left practice today with an injury. Sounds like the same on he’s been dealing with.

Desean part 2. I can just smell it. We got duped.

It is what it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.