• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

That’s kind of crazy isn’t it? I don’t get releasing now - seems like we could’ve gotten something for them…

It does feel like they are shedding Gruden era guys and doing some locker room cleansing

They may also have their eye on some other young less expensive veterans to bring in between now and camp. I’m staying tuned.

Almost feels like if you don't like being here or want to demand something you're just gonna be gone.

Geron wears his war wound like a crown

He calls his daddy Moses?

• Haha
Reactions: Om
Almost feels like if you don't like being here or want to demand something you're just gonna be gone.

I agree. You’re either a Rivera guy or you ain’t. I trust Rivera knows what he’s doing but does seem like we could’ve gotten something for these guys.

Another hole punched in my theory that Dan is selling...

It was great until Jason Wright started in with the corporate speak. We finally get a chance to hear extended comments from Dan Snyder and he’s got to share his wisdom :) I’m not really a fan of his schtick if you haven’t picked up on that. Snyder almost sounds human though.

It was great until Jason Wright started in with the corporate speak. We finally get a chance to hear extended comments from Dan Snyder and he’s got to share his wisdom :) I’m not really a fan of his schtick if you haven’t picked up on that. Snyder almost sounds human though.

The man loves his own voice, for sure.

If that's the case the Christian release must have been personal.

Yeah Christensen was bad even for a backup, that release was overdue. Moses tho must have been somewhat personal for RR to make it happen so quick.

With Leno on the left side I’m thinking Cosmi will be the RT. If RR or the o-line coach has stated he (Cosmi) is dead set for the left side I’ve missed it.

Christian was one guy Kiper got right. He said he was a 6th round value and we took him in Round 3.

Mistake of the previous administration.

Regarding Moses, with caps tight around the league teams probably wanted us to retain some salary.

Didn't Chris Chester play for Atlanta in that Super Bowl against New England?

Well, he was as close as you can get to a ring without actually getting one :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.