• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

I don't think pointing out that our last two opponents were 1-6 and 2-5 and had passers that were nowhere near the top of the heap is necessarily a negative as much as keeping it real.

If one of our wins comes over a team like Seattle or Pittsburgh that has a top 10 passer then that is a real yardstick measure for us improving on the defensive side of the ball.

I don't think pointing out that our last two opponents were 1-6 and 2-5 and had passers that were nowhere near the top of the heap is necessarily a negative as much as keeping it real.

If one of our wins comes over a team like Seattle or Pittsburgh that has a top 10 passer then that is a real yardstick measure for us improving on the defensive side of the ball.

I don't think anyone has argued that..

I.E. - he's not the GM. He's not involved in football or roster decisions in any way.

This is the kind of thing that will open up some serious talent next offseason, and we'll be financially ready to pounce

It looks like they're going ALL IN this year, knowing Brees and co will be gone sooner rather than later....

It sure would be nice if Ron wants to compete in the NFC East with Philly that we acquire a weapon in the passing game at the deadline.

If this offense could score 7 more points against the better teams we would actually be competitive in these games.

It sure would be nice if Ron wants to compete in the NFC East with Philly that we acquire a weapon in the passing game at the deadline.

If this offense could score 7 more points against the better teams we would actually be competitive in these games.

I think he wants to compete, while still having long term development be the priority. It would surprise me if we gave up any real assets in order to bring someone in. He's talking about winning the division, but his actions remain with the growth of the team beyond this season. If we win WHILE developing, it's a win / win.

Terry seems like he’s going to go down as our best 3rd rounder EVER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.