• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Sightings...

ntotoro

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My older son is in preschool at Virginia Academy and I keep swearing I see Antwaaaan Rundellellellell when I drop him off. Turns out he runs the athletic program at the school. Nice guy. Shorter than I though, kind of like when I ran into Santana Moss at Target.

Then today I'm in Pet Supplies Plus and see Jim Haslett trying to find a huge bag of dog food. Awkward, considering he was in line right in back of me. Much taller than I thought.

Both drive like old women.

Nick

Was Haslett buying Come & Get It for his dog or Gravy Train.

Could tell us alot............

:p

Really, Haslett. I figured he'd be the high strung, moving fast, yelling and using hand gestures type.

Now I'm depressed. :kick_can:

That was what I figured. Even let other cars go in the parking lot when he had right-of-way. I was kind of hoping he'd smash them up... :biggrin-new:

Nick

Was Haslett buying Come & Get It for his dog or Gravy Train.

Could tell us alot............

:p

He was looking for some boo-teek dog food that they happened to carry. Was hoping I could get a pic of him buying Ol' Roy or something... :uncomfortableness:

Nick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.